KeyMaster Z-Wave lock manager and scheduler

Odd it shouldn’t be attempting to call those scripts then. Please open an issue on github.

I recall Jesse was going to be working on that, but haven’t seen them in a while, hopefully they’re ok.

1 Like

opened there

feel free to modify it not sure exactly how to describe it

1 Like

Should be fixed in v0.0.49

1 Like

Thanks !!!

1 Like

This has been working flawlessly for me until very recently. I can still set the user codes manually in the service tab with zwave_js.set_lock_usercode, but it doesn’t look like the manager UI is working anymore. It says all keypad code slots are unavailable.

I recently upgraded from OZW to Z-Wave JS and expect this is the issue, but I don’t know what to look for to debug it.

Make sure the ozw integration isn’t still loaded.

Hi Indeed it was fixed in v0.0.49 but that brought some problems with notifications now, I did get a

frontdoor “frontdoor”

notification every time the door is locked and unlocked and no information about the person who did it.

I’m not sure if this is normal behavior but how can I get only notifications when a user used the code to open the door?

Thanks

If you’re using the generated view for your lock you’ll have several badges at the top. Two of them are for notifications related to the lock when the codes are not used (so, someone used a physical key or unlocked from the inside). If you don’t want those alerts, just turn them off. To alert for a particular PIN you need to enable the Notifications toggle for the PIN you’re interested in getting notifications for.

Hi then this part its not working

To alert for a particular PIN you need to enable the Notifications toggle for the PIN you’re interested in getting notifications for

I don’t get any errors on the log but when the per user notification is enabled I get all notifications of open and close but never with the user information

Oh my, I just tested and you’re correct. I don’t seem to be getting the notifications either since I upgraded to 0.0.47 I hadn’t noticed that

1 Like

What flavor of zwave are you both using?

Legacy here

1 Like

I’m on ZWave JS. It’s all I’ve ever used as I didn’t start using KeyMaster until I moved from a VM to an RPi4 and got a HUSBZB-1 stick so I could ditch my SmartThings

1 Like

Ok, I just upgraded to 0.0.49 and my notifications started working again. I suppose it’s possible that I was in a weird state as I’ve done several things to my setup recently including enabling and then disabling the child-lock configuration

1 Like

OZW has been fully uninstalled for over a month, and all my Z-wave things are working fine. My only issue is with the integration. JS install ends up changing names, but I double checked my lock name matches.

Try a re-interview on the lock.

I can set user codes manually via the service call in HA. My issue is only in the lock manager integration end.

Ensure all your user codes have populated in zwave-js.
If one slot is missing, it will not load the sensors.

Anyone trying out the parent/child lock feature? I’m curious how’s it working out for you. It should be self-explanatory. The only thing that might be confusing is each slot has an “override” feature, which allows you to ignore any changes from the parent lock for that particular slot. So for example, you could mimic an entire lock except for one or more slots.

@ptdalen, I know you’ve been waiting for this.

1 Like