KeyMaster Z-Wave lock manager and scheduler

This isn’t used any more.

Check your logs for errors.

If I check under configuration>logs, the only warnings I have are due to using custom integrations with HACS. I dont have any errors related to keymaster specifically. Am I looking in the right location?

Edit: not sure if this info helps, but if i add a 3rd code, it does enter and work fine. for some reason it is only code 2 that is either stuck on Adding or Deleting.

Edit2: I now broke code1 as well, i think the issue is happening every time i try to add a child lock that uses this primary lock as the parent. i start getting errors but then even after deleting the child i still get stuck on the Adding and Deleting.

Check the code sensors for the lock, see if they’re displaying codes or unavailable

1 Like

So I had some random numbers letters and symbols in there somehow, I cleared them with developer tools then went back and reset the code again. It then worked. Thanks for pointing me on the right path!

1 Like

Finally solved my issue. I was on FutureTense’s old package “lock manager”. I have now upgraded to “keymaster” and everything is working great.

2 Likes

Auto Lock feature has been introduced. Update your Lovelace and there are controls to enable the feature as well as options to have different times for day/night.

I updated but it doesn’t look like the lovelace file in the packages folder was updated. It still has a date of 6/10/21 and doesn’t have any autolock code in it.

Is the anyway to add a friendly name to the input boolean notifications? I cringe at seeing back_door on a notification.

Did you open the integration and resubmit? That generates a new package.

please help me
i am new to key BE469 and i have installed z-wave js and keymaster and i have added in my hass
but i get this error

That did it, thanks. If that was in the update instructions, I missed it. If not, I’d suggest adding this step to the update instructions.

I have the same lock and I think I had a similar issue although it has been a couple moths ago when I set it up. Redo the integration and start with code 3. My theory was that codes 1 and 2 are reserved for the 2 master codes.

Nice work on this integration. With the introduction of autolock, what is the purpose of unlocking the door when autolock is disabled and locking it when autolock is enabled? I was thinking I was just turning the feature on and off.

- alias: keymaster_laundryroom_disable_auto_lock
    trigger:
      entity_id: input_boolean.keymaster_laundryroom_autolock
      platform: state
      to: 'off'
    action:
      - service: timer.cancel
        entity_id:
          - timer.keymaster_laundryroom_autolock
      - service: lock.unlock <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
        entity_id: lock.yale_laundry_lever <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

- alias: keymaster_laundryroom_enable_auto_lock
    trigger:
      entity_id: input_boolean.keymaster_laundryroom_autolock
      platform: state
      to: 'on'
    action:
      - service: timer.cancel
        entity_id:
          - timer.keymaster_laundryroom_autolock
      - service: lock.lock <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
        entity_id: lock.yale_laundry_lever <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I’ve been going through the same issue with my two BE469 as well. Regardless of how many times I interviewed the device, it timed out and would not pull all the fields. Yours is missing User Codes at a minimum. My only resolution was to move the Zwave stick closer to the lock. My suggestion would be to move the stick closer and interview the lock again and then move the stick back.

Awesome update! I was looking for an autolock feature… I’m not good with YAML at all (I’m slowly learning). does this update check to see if the door is closed 1st?

If door is closed after xx seconds
lock the door

This will stop the bolt from being extended and then having me slam the open bolt into my door frame… wouldnt be the 1st time…

I did as you instructed
but no success

I have had KeyMaster working for sometime now, so I am not sure what happened. I don’t know if it was an update or something else. My locks all work properly in HA. I can unlock/lock without any issue. When I look at the lovelace for each lock, they show connecting, PIN synchronizing is off.

When I look in Devices at my locks, all of the KeyMaster codes slots are unavailable.

I just noticed that my back door lock has the following unavailable:
Back Door Lock: Access Control - Keypad temporary disabled
Touchscreen Deadbolt: Access Control - Keypad state
Touchscreen Deadbolt: alarmLevel
Touchscreen Deadbolt: alarmType

My garage and front door have alarmLevel/Type as unavailable.

In Entities the alarmLevel/Type for all locks shows restored.

I am using ZWave JS current version 0.1.28 and KeyMaster version 0.0.51
My locks are BE469 by Allegion Firmware: 113.22

I just updated to the newest KeyMaster 0.0.53. I went to Configuration > Integrations > KeyMaster >Front Door > 3 dots > Reload. When I selected to reload the front door, the front door folder from config > packages > keymaster disappeared. Now it only contains folders for my other 2 doors.

I tried to get debug working but I must be doing something wrong. I go to Developer Tools > Service tab > scroll down and select Logger: Set Level but I do not see a way to select a certain device.

Any ideas how I may fix these issues?

Do you have more specific instructions?
because of the Z-Stick Gen5 USB Controller
and BE469 key next to each other and I tried connecting again

Use case patterns. I’ve discovered that I turn autolock off for situations where I want the door to stay unlocked, such as I have guests at a party for the evening being a prime example. Turn off autolock, and the door unlocks. When the night’s over, turn autolock back on and the door immediately locks.

I also use a voice assistant to enable/disable autolock, so this provides some feedback that the value changed.

I just did a fresh install of KeyMaster today with the Schlage BE469 and the integration reports a failure that will not allow it to start. After two reboots and the same errors appearing in the log I went ahead and filed a bug on Github: ISSUE: Initial setup fails with errors after first/fresh install · Issue #197 · FutureTense/keymaster · GitHub

The software looks nice and I’d like to use it, but right now it’s not working at all for me.