KeyMaster Z-Wave lock manager and scheduler

I only appended _maindoor, nothing else. I went to the maindoor_lock_manager_common.yaml file and somehow it is adding an additional “locked” string to the entity id

_lock_alarm_level_maindoor <— This is the entity id

What i found in the yaml: _lock_locked_alarm_level_maindoor

Ah ha! extra _locked_, that’s fixable.

Edit: Strange when I generated mine, I don’t get the extra _locked_

Click Options on the lock manager, and double check the lock name in the drop down, and generate the files once more.

Also make sure you’re using the latest files from my repo.
I’ll setup some version releases soon to help with that as well, if you’re using HACS.

hey @firstof9 I did as you mentioned, removed the additional locked tag, checked the lock name and re-generated the files, i’m still getting the same error. Al entity names seem to be ok now.

Double check the states for the sensor too, make sure it exists.

I managed to remove the error in the logfile, no more errors! but still nothing is being displayed.

Check for this in the badges area:

- entity: >-
          GARAGEDOORENTITYID

and remove it

There’s two releases out now, one for the built in zwave, and a ‘pre-release’ version for the OpenZwave beta integration.

You’ll need to turn on the beta toggle in HACS to see those versions.

Sorry, apparently i reached my reply limit. I managed to get everything displaying without errors. My problem now is, when i specify an access code, it is not being send to the doorlock. Any idea why this might be happening?

ozw beta version or zwave version?

zwave version

looks like i missed another _locked_ :frowning: gimmie a min to drop a new release, then you can regenerate :slight_smile: (also note that with new releases you don’t have to restart HA since these are template files)

Great, so i just generate the files from the options right?

Nope from the service: lock-manager.generate_package

Great, let me know when you’ve pushed the new release

It’s been pushed, should show up in HACS.

Thanks for this it works really well. Tried reading through the thread but I’m a bit confused regarding notifications. How do I create an automation to tell me which user code was used to unlock a door? Thanks!

that automation is in the ‘doorname’_lock_manager_common.yaml file around line 133.

Modify the notification bits under action:

Me again, I updated to the new release but still no luck getting the added codes on HA to work. I’m using a Yale Lock is toggling the reset code slot option and then typing a name and a code. Am I missing something?

Did you fill in the Name and PIN boxes then toggle enable ?