Kia Uvo Integration

Just want to say, that integration works fine with my Kia EV6.
I have battery percentage and range on my Apple watch. Action to start climate control. Need to reverse engineer one day so I can open trunk from watch. Easier than keys. Have plenty of experience with MitM API reverse engineering for the purpose of compatibility :slight_smile: But Kia App does not do it yet
I am using Node Red for my IOS actions. How do I specify the Json parms to set a temp?
Should it be “Temperature”:22.3 - Temperature:“22.3” and with or without {} ?

:thinking:

{
  "temperature": 22.3
}
1 Like

Great. Just what I needed. Name in “” - value not (numeric).

Everything worked yesterday, today it does not. Here debug info:
First expures refresh token, then invalid application ID.
Maybe we have a new app ID for Kia Connect (as oppsed to Kia Uvo app)

Any other suggestions ? Or is Fiddler the way to go

2022-02-07 10:03:38 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.kia_uvo.Vehicle] kia_uvo - Refresh token started 2022-02-07 09:49:57.599383 2022-02-07 10:03:38.823751 True
2022-02-07 10:03:38 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.kia_uvo.Vehicle] kia_uvo - Refresh token expired
2022-02-07 10:03:41 DEBUG (SyncWorker_7) [custom_components.kia_uvo.KiaUvoApiEU] kia_uvo - Get Device ID request {'ccsp-service-id': 'fd..0a', 'Stamp': '9...0=', 'Content-Type': 'application/json;charset=UTF-8', 'Host': 'prd.eu-ccapi.kia.com:8080', 'Connection': 'Keep-Alive', 'Accept-Encoding': 'gzip', 'User-Agent': 'okhttp/3.12.0'} {'pushRegId': 'f...D', 'pushType': 'GCM', 'uuid': 'fa...f3'}
2022-02-07 10:03:41 DEBUG (SyncWorker_7) [custom_components.kia_uvo.KiaUvoApiEU] kia_uvo - Get Device ID response {'retCode': 'F', 'resCode': '4017', 'resMsg': 'Invalid request value - Invalid Application Id. - 9994.394000053406', 'msgId': '88...782'}
2022-02-07 10:03:41 DEBUG (SyncWorker_7) [custom_components.kia_uvo.KiaUvoApiEU] kia_uvo - Retry count 0 - Invalid stamp 9o..90=
2022-02-07 10:03:41 DEBUG (SyncWorker_7) [custom_components.kia_uvo.KiaUvoApiEU] kia_uvo - Get Device ID request {'ccsp-service-id': 'fd..0a', 'Stamp': '9o3mpjuu/h4vH6cwbgTzPD70J+JaprZSWlyFNmfNg2qhql7gngJHgZp8DEsVTtI=', 'Content-Type': 'application/json;charset=UTF-8', 'Host': 'prd.eu-ccapi.kia.com:8080', 'Connection': 'Keep-Alive', 'Accept-Encoding': 'gzip', 'User-Agent': 'okhttp/3.12.0'} {'pushRegId': 'fL..aD', 'pushType': 'GCM', 'uuid': 'fab..f3'}
2022-02-07 10:03:41 DEBUG (SyncWorker_7) [custom_components.kia_uvo.KiaUvoApiEU] kia_uvo - Get Device ID response {'retCode': 'F', 'resCode': '4017', 'resMsg': 'Invalid request value - Invalid Application Id. - 10243.642999887466', 'msgId': '719e0e38-5649-40c2-baef-bfd3f4e3406d'}
2022-02-07 10:03:41 DEBUG (SyncWorker_7) [custom_components.kia_uvo.KiaUvoApiEU] kia_uvo - Retry count 10 - Invalid stamp 9...I=

Just for info, opening/closing charge port (I5/EV6)is done by calling below URL - Note the api/v2 in the URL as opposed the the other stuff on v1.

https://prd.eu-ccapi.kia.com:8080/api/v2/spa/vehicles/a0...10/control/portdoor HTTP/1.1

with Json message:

{"action":"open"}
{"action":"close"}
1 Like

An ongoing issue can be tracked over here: https://github.com/fuatakgun/kia_uvo/issues/280

Hello,
i set up your Kia Uvo / Hyundai Bluelink in Home Assistant a few days earlier for my new Hyundai Kona. I am still unable to login with my Hyundai crendentials

“Login failed into Kia Uvo / Hyundai Bluelink Servers. Please use official Kia Uvo app to logout and log back in and try again!”

Logout and log back in the Blulink App does not solve the problem, i tried multiple times…

I am stay in the EU/Germany.
I have no idea and need your help please.

Thanks
Rob

there has been an issue for last couple of days (new users are effected immediately and existing users are effected when their tokens are expired).

version 1.4.6 is released and all is working thanks to bluelinky community support.

now, we can talk about this :slight_smile:

Please get v1.4.10 version, released by 12:09 PM in EU timezone.
Restart your home assistant, do not play any file, integration will take care of renewal of login token.

Hi,

Wich Sensor did you usw to start the pre heating?

I made an automation along the lines of:

alias: IQ5 pre-heat 06.45 for work
description: ‘’
trigger:

• platform: time
    at: ‘06:45’
    condition:
  • condition: time
    weekday:
    • mon
    • tue
    • wed
    • thu
    • fri
  • condition: numeric_state
    entity_id: sensor.ioniq_5_ev_battery
    above: ‘15’
  • condition: state
    entity_id: binary_sensor.ioniq_5_air_conditioner
    state: ‘off’
    action:
  • service: kia_uvo.start_climate
    data:
    Duration: 15
    Heating: true
    Temperature: 23
    mode: single
3 Likes

I tried to install via HACS today, version 1.5.0.
HA and HACS is up to date.
After installation and a restart, I try to add the integration.
I just get the message
Couldn't load configuration flow [object Object]
The logfile says:
ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Cannot find integration ha_kia_hyundai
It’s also confusing that after deleting it from HACS and restarting HA, the KIA/Hyundai integration still shows up in the list when I invoke ‘add integration’.

There are two different integrations in HACS store, one is specifically initiated for USA and one is maintained by us for all regions.

ha_kia_hyundai is different than kia_uvo and this post is all about kia_uvo.

I know. I added yours in hacs, but even after that, there’s only one in the add dialog, and that one cannot be added

After upgrading HA to 2022.2.7 I can set it up and it seems to work fine!
I have no idea what was wrong.

1 Like

Hi, just wanted to share my experience that this is working for my EV6 in Ireland.
Thanks

5 Likes

Can confirm another EV6 working! Nicely done.

2 Likes

Works great, only thing I need to figure out is how to show if the climate is on after hitting one of the buttons(that call the service). Might just fake it with a input_boolean.

This is what I did… picture card with a top view of a car…( fixed name typo right after this post)

2 Likes

Up until today, the integration works great. Thank you for the work!

Since today, the 12V Car Battery entity is not available anymore.
In my case it’s the sensor.ev6_car_battery.

Anyone else having discovered this?

Thanks for answers.

Michael