Kia Uvo Integration

getting the same

added via HACS, readme just says configure via UI when there isnt a UI no sensors nothing.

@anon63427907

even when i edit the file in /config/custom_components/kia_uvo/translations/en.json

nothing

ok fixed it

readme should be

1. Install via HACS
  2. go to settings > integrations > add kia uno then it appears.

im testing this with a kis sorrento 2022 everything else seems to be working (sensors all reporting) but the one i actually want EV battery remaining is showing as 0 ?

Had my EV6 delivered last weekā€¦ what a great car.

Iā€™ve installed and tested this integration and itā€™s working great, thanks. I use it via node-red which is fine but I was wondering is there any way to get feedback for the commands sent? For example in the official Kia app it lets me know if a command has been received. Is there anyway for that to be returned to node-red/home assistant?

This integration is included into HACS by default, no need to add it manually anymore, just install through HACS, restart and go to integrations page to configure.

Please feel free to raise a pr to make it better

When I try to start this integration, I get an error

ERROR
Config flow could not be loaded: undefined.

Iā€™m using 2022.7.6, and version 1.7.0 of the integration.

Not sure if Iā€™m missing something hereā€¦ Added using HACS, then in Settings->Integrations it doesnā€™t appear. Iā€™m on HA 8.6, OS 8.5ā€¦
Thanks!

Did you restart first?

+1 on this, it is usually because of caching of integrations page

Yes. Restarted before and after installing. Still nothing.

I have tried this with a new clean install and cannot reproduce it, try with a different browser

I might have something broken hereā€¦ not only that doesnā€™t workā€¦ but since some time ago Iā€™m not having ā€œRelatedā€ results anymore. Thank you anyways. Will focus on that before getting into this again.

same here with 2022.8.6 and v1.7.1. This happens when I try to add the integration in the Integrations page, before asking for any kind of credentials.

ā€“edit: After restarting a couple of times it worked

1 Like

Works great!

1 Like

Do you mind sharing your code for this?

Itā€™s not so much about sharing the code. What I did was install HACS and then installed the HACS component: GitHub - fuatakgun/kia_uvo: A Home Assistant HACS integration that supports Kia Connect(Uvo) and Hyundai Bluelink. The integration supports the EU, Canada and the USA.
Then follow the instructions and voila, it just worked.

The data you see in the cards are just all the sensors you get from the uvo-integration.

Thank you for contributing this. It points me in the right direction. What I am hoping to do is create an interactive dash card with drop downs to select the temperature etc. Until I figure that out I will simply use a couple of presets attached to a few different buttons.

Hmmmā€¦actionable push notifications might be useful in this case.

2022 Ioniq 5 here. Add another big Thank You for this integration. New to Home-Assistant but muddling through. Installation was pretty painless via HACS, even for a newbie. Working my way through an Automation to get an email when Car Battery goes low. Iā€™m an Indigo user having to do some re-learning.