Kodi media_player Platform: CEC doubts

Hello

I´m so very new to HA, just managed to create a VM with Lubuntu inside a Win10 physical machine (with it´s own IP) using Oracle´s VBox. Everything works fine. Except for the Kodi platform. I´ve been trying to make it work all day long, and finally given up.
I´m not sure what I´m doing wrong in my configyaml, all the ways i´ve tried hava failed.

media_player 2:
  - platform: kodi
    host: 192.168.1.6
    port: 5800
    Name: Cuarto
    turn_on_action:
      service: media_player.kodi_call_method
      data:
        entity_id: Cuarto
        method: Addons.ExecuteAddon
        addonid: script.json-cec
        params:
          command: activate
    turn_off_action:
    - service: media_player.media_stop
      data:
    - service: media_player.kodi_call_method
      data:
        method: Addons.ExecuteAddon
        addonid: script.json-cec
        params:
          command: standby

Then I get the log:

2017-07-30 23:36:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config] Invalid config for [media_player.kodi]: value is not allowed for dictionary value @ data[‘turn_off_action’]. Got [OrderedDict([(‘service’, ‘media_player.media_stop’), (‘data’, OrderedDict([(‘entity_id’, ‘Cuarto’)]))]), OrderedDict([(‘service’, ‘media_player.kodi_call_method’), (‘data’, OrderedDict([(‘entity_id’, ‘Cuarto’), (‘method’, ‘Addons.ExecuteAddon’), (‘addonid’, ‘script.json-cec’), (‘params’, OrderedDict([(‘command’, ‘standby’)]))]))])]. (See ?, line ?). Please check the docs at Kodi - Home Assistant
2017-07-30 23:37:37 WARNING (Thread-5) [netdisco.ssdp] Error fetching description at http://192.168.1.1:1990/WFADevice.xml

I was trying to use the example listed in the official page for Kodi, to no avail.

Please help…

OK, answering myself:

entity_id: should be the device name shown in States, not what I supposed.

I´m having another issue though. I´m getting this error now, with a (i suppose) correct conffig:

2017-09-01 20:26:51 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player.kodi] Run API method media_player.cuarto.Addons.ExecuteAddon({‘addonid’: ‘script.json-cec’, ‘params’: OrderedDict([(‘command’, ‘standby’)])}) error: {‘message’: ‘Invalid params.’, ‘code’: -32602}

I´ve revised the github page of that script, and those parameters are still valid. What I just realised, is that I have not installed it, but I wouldn´t know where to install it, any thoughts?