Launched: Data Science Portal

Hey so I was trying to run through the Getting Started file, but when I press Run All Cells I get a FileNotFoundError. Is there something that I need to setup to point to my database? I’m just using the standard dB (though I might switch to Mariadb) and influxdb.

Is that on hass.io?

Yes it is. Installed via the addon

@kflinderman Whats the full error trace?

https://hastebin.com/anipohuxiq.sql

Now, finally looking at it I see at the bottom it doesn’t seem to be able to find '/config/structure/structure/theme.yaml' which is strange, because I don’t know where that’s called. My theme file is located in '/config/structure/theme.yaml' and the only place I call that is in my configuration.yaml file which has this: frontend: !include structure/theme.yaml

I’d like to try out that new addon.

I installed it as described in the docs.

When I click “Run alls cells” in the example file, I get those signs [*] and after a little while they turn to [] but nothing else happens (no diagrams)
No error in the addon log, no error in homeassistant.

What do I do wrong?

Any concrete example of how Big Data leads to new automations, that people have not thought about? This thread seems to be all about installation… Should we make a separate thread about ‘examples and benefits’, so people can make up their minds if they want to install?

@ros I agree a separate thread to discuss applications is appropriate, I believe there may a couple on the forums already. I recall one guy was doing some interesting analysis of his energy usage