LG TV do not maintains the network connection when in standby for sometime

Hi, I have a problem that is drawing me crazy, my LG TV do not maintains the network connection when in standby for sometime. I’m using the official integration and a blueprint for the wake on lan and works perfectly. if I turn off the tv and then on all works great but some hours later I try again and does not work. I look in my router and the tv is gone form my network. I try everything and nothings seems to work, wired, WiFi, all settings in my tv, factory reset tv and router… I do not know what more can I do. The lg app do not turn the tv either, obviously if not connected to the network.

I was using Alexa and was working great but since I move to home assistant I have this problem

Any help wlll be appreciated.

This is due to the LG TV and can not be changed from HA.
You have to look in the settings on the TV to see if you can find something related to the power management.
Some LG TVs have a settings called Start+.

I read about this setting if enable the start of the tv is quicker because is like a “sleep” mode but if I deactivate it It would be worse right? with this option off the tv will be completely off. Or do I understand right

The strange thing is that with goggle home and Alexa devices I never have this problem I could turn it on without problem that’s why i believe could be a home assistant issue or something I need to change in the integration o wake on lan automation.

Thanks for you reply.

It could also be your network if the TV is connected to a Green-Ethernet interface/switch.

But I have a LG TV myself and have no issues with it.

Is connected thought WiFi now I tried with Ethernet but same problem

Check the power settings of your LG
more info here: *Update 2 - Potential Fix*

First, ensure that all conditions now are exactly similar to when you were using Google Home or Alexa. Same connections and everything, then move from there trying to track the change that causes the problem.

I have no issues with my LG TV :wink:

My bad, I meant to reply to the OP.