LIDL Light State goes off when changing brightness - general issue?

The behavior of my LIDL light has changed since a few days - I a not sure what the reason is EDIT: the light indicates that it is off while it is really on. Maybe after a HA update, but I was still on a december version.

What happens is that the color temperature is incorrect when I turn it to warm - in the middle of the range it is warm, but then when going warmer according to the slider, it gets whiter.

Informations sur l’appareil
TS0505A
par _TZ3000_dbou1ap4
Connecté via Zigbee Coordinator
Zigbee info
IEEE: 60:a4:23:ff:fe:91:fc:9a
Nwk: 0x16b0
Device Type: Router
LQI: 44
RSSI: Inconnu
Dernière vue: 2022-01-12T00:12:37
Source d'énergie: Mains
Quirk: zhaquirks.lidl.rgbcct.RGBCCTLight

The light state also turns off (occording to HA) when I change the brightness in the UI, but the light is physically still on.

This also breaks the behavior of “Adaptive Lighting”. I had to turn that integration off because the behavior was even stranger.

I am not sure where to look regarding this. EDIT: I sniffed the the ZIGBEE communications between the coordinator and the light - the light is sending bad attribute values for the On/Off state. I created a quirk to ignore those attribute change reports from the device.

Following investigation it turns out that this light is reporting that it is Off after sending the command to switch it on, and also after updating the intensity.

So HA sets its internal state for the light to off, which impacts the UI and renders access to some UI controls impossible.

I fixed this by ignoring the On/Off reports by the light.

Anyone else in this situation with these lights? I wonder if it’s this specific light that went broken FW-wise or if its general.

Most notable behavior: the light goes off when changing the brightnees (in the gif below, after changing the color temperature a few times without a change of the on/off state, the light goes off when changing brightness - physically it is still on).
LigthButtonResetWithoutAdaptive2

Same issue Here,
I tried 2 light bulbs excatly same behaviour. These are the Lidl Livarno lux E27 9w rgb lights .
Iam just starting with Home assistant have had them before working fine on the Smart life app.

Me too with its RGB bulb. Similarly to @robdiederen it was working fine in the Lidl app before I switched over to HA.
(BTW is there a way to have the Lidl devices still controllable by the Lidle app as well as HA?)

Maybe you need to get the Tuya application (& cloud), add your Tuya account to HA and import your Tuya devices from there. Not tried with LIDL, but with and Action (brand) Wifi Light.

I am a complete newbie to HA. I have this problem too, same lights.
Did you guys find a solution? I see a lot of jargon and I tried finding some info but I failed, could someone explain it to me?