Life 360 integration

Hi one week ago i installed Life 360 as device tracker from the integration panel.Before i made an account with the app on my smartphone and work very well.After two days i have restart hass.io and life 360 doesn’t work.From the log they told me that wasn’t stable and from the config.yaml the part of life 360 was disappeared like the integration from the integration panel.Anyone can help me?

I’ll try, but what you’re saying is very confusing.

Can you expand on “From the log they told me that wasn’t stable”? What exactly do you mean by this? What exactly are you seeing in the log, and where are you seeing it (Logbook, Error page, home-assistant.log, or somewhere else)?

What exactly do you mean by “from the config.yaml the part of life 360 was disappeared like the integration from the integration panel”? What did you have in config.yaml that is no longer present, and how did it get removed? When you go to the Integrations page are you saying it used to list Life360, but it doesn’t anymore?

Sorry for my language i’m from italy and my english must be improve.The problem is that i use life 360 as device tracker with the latest version of hass.io and works very well.One day i restart hass.io and life 360,from that moment, doesn’t work.So i try to remade the integration with life 360 but the integration is not available in the integration menu.

So when you go to Configuration -> Integrations, are you saying that you no longer see Life360 listed under “Configured”? Or are you saying that when you click the plus sign in the bottom-right part of the page to add a new integration that Life360 is not in the list of available integrations?

Oh, are you saying that you are seeing a message like this:

You are using a custom integration for life360 which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you do experience issues with Home Assistant.

It seems you have used, and are maybe still using, the original custom life360 integration. That is no longer supported. You need to change to using the standard life360 integration.

See the migration instructions here and the doc page for the standard integration here.

It is very important to make sure that all of the custom integration is removed. Otherwise it will prevent the standard integration from working correctly.

Life 360 is not listed in the available programs.

As I said before:

Yeah i solved the problem deleting the custom component of life 360

1 Like

Hi, I would like to know how to make one script for life 360 for deactivate the Home Alarm System when the first member of my circle gets home and activate when the the last member of my circle go out as the same I have before with IFTTT and life 360??? Can anybody help me?

The typical way to do this has been to create a group of your life360 device tracker entities, then use that in an automation’s trigger. Basically the group entity will be “home” when at least one of its members is home, and “not_home” when none of the members are home. So, it will transition from “not_home” to “home” when the first person gets home, and will transition from “home” to “not_home” when the last person leaves.

Thank for your reply, but I am a new with this kind code, can you please give me some script to follow?

Maybe a really stupid question:
Am i forced to install the life360 app on my smartphone to have the integration working?
I am asking this as i see a huge waste of battery using the app, so if it is not needed to have the device_tracker working i will disable or uninstall it…

I have installed it on my iphone and still nothing from the integration. It did create an entity enity doent show any where even after it to my person

Did you add the integration to HA? Do you see any associated device_tracker entities on the STATES tab of the Developer Tools page?

If someone have my devices and want to exchange some recipes, and ideas just let me know?

Tahoma, somfy home alarm, hue, blink, samsung, yeelight and broadlink.

Some examples I have is the device_tracker to turn of the lights when the last member leave and turn on the alarm when the last leave and the first arrive.

Record cámaras when the alarm is on and have then off when you in side home.