Local IP configuration

I´m using this router: **EAGLE PRO AI AX1500 Smart Router - R15

You said you were using two? One way you possible could solve this is to set your ISP router (I am assuming that’s why you are having two) in Bridge mode and let your Eagle i-thrust handle everything.

I have about 50 devices connected with WIFI and ISP router doesnt support.

That’s it.

Either “Swap” or go for Fjeskes suggestion

That’s a good ideia but it didn´t work well. I will try it again.

Usually the ISP can help you with this.

You have to disable Wifi, on your old, and transfer the Ip-range and other device-settings ip/names/mac-addresses etc, to your eagle … or change/re-add/reconfigure all your devices in the respective integrations

But maybe you already managed to mess up alot, so , shot it all down!, and transfer the old settings, if you still se the previous IP-Leases to your devices, under /Lan/DHCP in your isp-routeer

No need to transfer anything if it supports bridge mode, everything will be disabled then.

Not sure what you exactly means , you want him to re-setup all his IP device in HA, do to the fact it’s not the same ip-range, or/and already new dhcp-leases ?

No, as I have understood the issue he was using the D-link router and now has a new ISP-supplied router. If he configures the new ISP router into bridge mode and connects that to the D-link WAN port he should keep all his settings as is on the D-link, as this disables “everything” on the ISP router and just bridges the connection to his D-link. At least that’s how it works on ISP-supplied routers here in my country. Your own router gets the WAN adress that normally would go to the ISP-supplied router. I might have understood the whole thing wrong though, not too much info to go on here.

No, it’s the other way around, his current isp-router is limited, as i understood, and he want to use his New, better Router.
That’s why i suggested “Swap” and then either pack away, the isp (which he most likely have to return, when he change ISP), or use it for “something else”

Either way, he needs to stop using both as routers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you guys for your help.
I try to configure the ISP router into bridge mode and disable de DHCP, but i dont now why the router come back and automatically change this configuration. I asked ISP for help but they dont solve the problem. For now, i have both routers in DHCP mode (two distint range), but i only use D-Link router for my devices, its working. I leave the ISP router wifi for my guests.
In future i´ll change the ISP and configure them router in bridge mode (i think this is a problem with ISP router).

Hello Guys,
I replace my D-Link R15 with a TP-Link Archer-AX53 and it´s work fine. I didn’t have any issues anymore.
I think that D-Link R15 it´s not a good Router for Smart Home.
Thanks for your help.

1 Like