I have mine set up to require a PIN if the global lock input boolean is on. This way I can switch all restrictions off (this is protected by a PIN too) if I’m doing a lot of fiddling with locked controls.
You can apply it to a whole card or to a row:
- card:
entity: switch.rumpus_dehumidifier
name: Rumpus Dehumidifier Power Monitor
condition:
entity: input_boolean.unlock_restrictions
value: 'off'
restrictions:
pin:
code: 1234 # not my PIN :)
row: true
type: custom:restriction-card

entities:
- card_type: horizontal-stack
cards:
- card:
entity: switch.dishwasher
template: switch_button
type: custom:button-card
condition:
entity: input_boolean.unlock_restrictions
value: 'off'
restrictions:
pin:
code: 1234
type: custom:restriction-card
- card:
entity: switch.fridge
template: switch_button
type: custom:button-card
condition:
entity: input_boolean.unlock_restrictions
value: 'off'
restrictions:
pin:
code: 1234
type: custom:restriction-card
- color_type: blank-card
type: custom:button-card
- color_type: blank-card
type: custom:button-card
type: custom:hui-element
show_header_toggle: false
state_color: true
title: Kitchen Switches
type: entities

I’d still recommend an automation to alert you if the fridge does somehow get turned off.