Logged out on each refresh

Hello,

I have a quite ongoing anoying issue in home assistant. Each time I refresh the browser it kicks me out of the session and this is making home assistant to create a lot of access tokens for each time I get in:

I have identified that the issue is happening when trying to use SSL certificate, in my case I am using auto signed one.
And I think this auto logout issue is making my google home not to link my account.

Does anyone know why SSL is giving me this problem?

Kind regards

1 Like

I have the opposite problem. All three of my ios devices attempt to use the same single refresh token.

Are you using also auto signed SSL certificate?

Does it happen also to you without SSL?

I will try this afternoon with a reverse proxy in apache to see if I solve this.

Kind regards

I’m using Lets Encrypt certificates from the DuckDNS addon.

Tom, not to T/J here… but do all your iOS apps have the same name in the app? Is the device name the same in iOS settings? I have 2 devices and different auth tokens for both and also different auth tokens for every browser as well.

@DavidFW1960 just so we dont derail @el_pedriyo’s issue I have a seperate thread here: Refresh Token issues Where I have answered your questions.

mmm,

lets see what happens with the reverse proxy, though I think getting auto logged out on every refresh just because of having an SSL on HA is quite buggy.

Perfect, now it went worse.

It is kicking me out of session when reloading even when I have no SSL activated. :frowning:

Hello,

Solved the issue, it seems that if you do not click save user once you are logged it, and you refresh the webpage, you are kicked out xD

Kind regards