Looking for Lovelace Mobile UI view ideas

I am not good when it comes to figuring out how to design a UI. I try to paste random things together and I get lost when there are so many options.

Can anyone share their UI ideas for mobile (hiding any sensitive data of course) is you would be so kind?

Currently I just have a blank screen. I have Compact Custom Header, Custom Button Card, Text Divider Row, and Banner Card all installed and ready to go, I just don’t know how to use them all in a nice way. I almost just want to copy someone else’s view idea and go with that and maybe tweak it.

I made a list of what I stuff I have in my house to display as a start.

House mode MQTT sensor (Home, Away, Night, Someone Asleep, Vacation)

GF and My status (Home, Away, Asleep) (will accomplish the sleep with a template entity but for now Home / Away is good enough)

Alarm status

Thermostats status

On or off

Current temp

Target temp or target temp range

Fan mode

Light switches

Living room

Kitchen

Dining

Bedroom

Fan Switch

Fan

Light bulbs

2 Bedroom Lamps (grouped)

3 Living room lamps (grouped)

1 Office Lamp

Sensors

Motion

Bedroom

Living Room

Contact

Bedroom

Office

Front door

Garage door

Garage

Sliding door

I know I may be asking too much but just want an idea of what different people have so I can get some inspiration.

Simply the best by @jimz011

1 Like

following.

I would prefer a customless solution . Any inspiring screenshot?

I like his setup, but definitely a bit too overkill for me at least for right now. I am trying a peeling and onion to kinda learn and built from the bottom and once I get tired then i usually take a solution off the rack. Usually that is how I work. But I agree this is simply the best solution I have found.