Lost two years of work

in the end I solved after installing dozens of useless software for the recovery of corrupted SD I found “Photorec” that managed to get the data lost but extrapolated them into a hundred .tar files but obviously all broken / corrupted, but with the only software in circulation sysinfotools paid 54 $ I was able to open them the code was scatered. now I have installed “google drive” addons that save the snapshots on the cloud, now the security level is very high

2 Likes

where did you find that

Created new add-on to backup snapshots to Google Drive I haven’t looked at it, and it looks like it is broken in the latest release

It’s the old Resin OS not HassOS

Thanks, will have a look.
It was not on the Official add-ons nor Community add-ons in my Hass.io, hence the question.
Apparently one can add other repositories as well, haven’t tried that yet.

@gojonny @crzykidd and @AhmadK This add-on is a better one for Google Drive backups. It is newer and has more options etc, plus not broken

2 Likes

yes I was referring to this, it seems to work well and regularly saves the snashots on the google drive on my account and there are many configuration options and then graphically pleasing