Lovelace: Body Miscale Card 5.6.0

Hey there,
struggling for a while, how to get lovely Lovelace Miscale card translated to German.
Installed it via HACS - complete frontend in German.
Thanks for any hints!

try to switch home assistant to English for example then you do an update on the panel where the card is located then return to German and a new update (f5 in general)

heelo, do you know why my Power Button might not be visible and not reacting ?
If you see the shadow it seems it is there, but without functionality

my card conig:

type: custom:body-miscale-card
entity: bodymiscale.darek
model: true
show_name: true
show_state: true
image: /local/images/miscale2.jpg
show_attributes: true
show_body: true
show_toolbar: true
show_buttons: true

error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')

Are you up to date on hassio and the card? I fixed this problem recently (v5.6.7)

Hassio latest, to be sure I’ve upgraded the Card to the 5.6.9, somehow still experiencing the same,
I will troubleshoot if all things are uptodate

Is this card deprecated? I cannot find it on HACS also adding it to Configuration.yaml doesnt work for me.

no is still in the usual place in the frontend section

Have the same problem.

Edit: Added as custom repository. It’s working.

@dckiller51 - Just updated from a very old version, and I cannot configure the sensor required

Will not let me select the sensors defined. Cannot enter anything in this box.

[edit]
I realised I had not added the integration. However, I want this for 2 different people, is this no longer possible?

Hello! Is this nice card still supported? I can’t find it in HACS, and also link to icons is death. Maybe update of the instalation instruction is needed?

You need to add it through a custom repository.

Thank You for good job!

A question: if it is correctly configured, it will tell me if there is a new version of the card?
Because for me it works, but I have to check from time to time if a new version is out, and substitute the old file with the new one and I thought, maybe, my installation is not “complete”. Thx in advance, M.

Installing via hack should announce updates.

you mean hacs right?

Yes thanks HACS.

1 Like

how i can change the language to german, my Home assistant is german but i doesnt know , in the readme german language is available.

did you get a reply on that or found a solution?

PS: Anyone any nice looking Card to share with the community? ( ideally Multiuser )

@typxxi great card! Do you mind sharing the code. Danke!