Home Assistant Community

Lovelace: custom history graph

Add entity: in front of the entity Id. It should be either a string or a object, not a combination.

Everything that you can do in YAML mode works in the UI editor. There is no functional difference.

0 Likes

That did the trick. Thanks.

0 Likes

Now we’re in browser cross compatibility hell :wink:

The card works perfect in Firefox (64.0.2 64-bits) but it doesn’t work in Chrome (71.0.3578.98 64-bits) on my windows desktop.

It also does’t work in Chrome 71.0.3578.99 or Firefox Beta 65.0b13 on Android 9 december update.

I looked in the javascript console and there are no errors there.

I Googled to see if there were any reports on echart not showing in Chrome but i didn’t find anything relevant.

My first guess is that it’s css related but it’s hard to debug because the html is generated runtime.

Does it work for you in Chrome?

0 Likes

Is it possible to add auto adjustment for yAxis? Now it shows axis from 0. It would be great if we could turn on/off variabled bottom limit.

0 Likes

I don’t really have time for this card, it has not get much attention. I’ll see if I can make some time for it in the coming weeks.

0 Likes

I’m have the same issue as 2 others further up in the forum. It gathers data, shows movable graph at the bottom but doesn’t populate a graph on the main graph. Any suggestions?

0 Likes

Same issue here. Main graph not populated, but zooming graph shows the basic data outline.

Pitty, would’ve loved to use this card.

I did come across this link that seems to solve a similar issue: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43920375/echarts-linechart-not-loaded. Maybe it can persuade @Bram_Kragten to have a quick look :wink:

0 Likes

It works nicely in Firefox, but then it does not show any data in iPhone app, just an empty graph.

0 Likes