Lovelace doesn't always reflect correctly states

If this is an IOS device, I believe this is a known issue. Not sure what can be done at this point because iOS is turning off the connection. You may want to look into fully kiosk or something similar.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention that I use the Android App (latest Google Playstore Version) on a Samsung S10 with Android 11. And i also use the web interface on a Windows 11 Desktop Computer with Chrome 96.0.4664.110. I also tested with Edge from Win11 but it is on all devices the same (after a reboot of the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+) it works for a few hours. This leads me to thinking of a full cache issue. Seems that after a certain amount of commands the Home Assistant System does no longer want to show the correct state of the entities.

Hello,

I now removed most of the additional HACS Addons and Integrations and also i removed several Lovelace Pages hoping that this would improve the behaviour of the Raspberry Pi and that the entity states are shown correctly. Unfortunately that did not help.

Also strange. when i try to switch an entity from the entity overview it returns to the previous state after a second and the switch/lamp in the room does not respond.

Does anybody else have a clue?

best regards
TurboKanne

Ok, although no one seems to be interessted in this topic anymore, here is the fix:

Problem is not related to Raspberry Pi’s cache but to the Tuya 2 HACS integration. Automated reload of the integration fixes the problem, which is surely only a workaround.

best Regards
TurboKanne

1 Like

Old Thread, but …

I have the problem that lights are physically turned off, but the state in the web interface remain on. This happens especially with group switching. I have no idea what to do and hope with each new version that the problem is solved …

HA is running on an SSD

Version core-2022.5.5
Installation type Home Assistant OS
Development false
Supervisor true
Docker true
User root
Virtual environment false
Python version 3.9.9
Operating system family Linux
Operating system version 5.15.32-v8
CPU architecture aarch64
Time zone Europe/Berlin
Home Assistant Community Store

|Host-Betriebssystem|Home Assistant OS 8.1|
| — | — |
|Update-Channel|stable|
|Supervisor-Version|supervisor-2022.05.3|
|Docker-Version|20.10.14|
|Speicherplatz gesamt|916.2 GB|
|Speicherplatz genutzt|25.3 GB|
|Gesund|true|
|Unterstützt|true|
|Board|rpi4-64|
|Supervisor-API|ok|
|Versions-API|ok|
|Installierte Add-ons|File editor (5.3.3), Samba share (9.6.1), Terminal & SSH (9.4.0), TasmoAdmin (0.17.0), MariaDB (2.4.0), Node-RED (11.1.2), Duck DNS (1.14.0), Nginx Proxy Manager (0.11.0), UniFi Network Application (2.2.2), Home Assistant Google Drive Backup (0.107.2), Z-Wave JS to MQTT (0.42.0), Mosquitto broker (6.1.2), Zigbee2mqtt (1.25.1-2), AppDaemon (0.8.2), Studio Code Server (5.0.5), InfluxDB (4.4.1), Grafana (7.5.2), Scrypted (v0.0.177), Frigate NVR (3.1), WireGuard (0.6.0)|

Dashboards

Dashboards 3
Ressourcen 9
Ansichten 30
Modus storage