Lovelace: mini graph card

Hi guys.
Is it possible to add a line and see the status when the status was last updated.
Like on the card “entities” i am able to use the command: secondary_info:last-changed.

Kind regards, Fred

me too! did you solve it?

I have 12 entities, one per month. Can I have them to be shown as bar graph? One bar per entity?

I’m having the same issue. I have to do Ctrl-F5 every time for it to show up but not sure how to do that on my phone or why I need to do it

Having the same issue. Clearing the cache and using a different browser didn’t fix it.

make sure you updated ui-lovelace as well from

• url: /community_plugin/mini-graph-card/mini-graph-card.js
    type: module

to

• url: /community_plugin/mini-graph-card/mini-graph-card-bundle.js

based on this

Yeah, it says to update it to this;

/hacsfiles/mini-graph-card/mini-graph-card-bundle.js

Which I did, but still nothing. Tried diff browsers, incognito mode and cleared cacche.

Yes you can, but the bars will not be “each on top of the other”, they will be each next to each other like this:

The ability to have them stackable has already been requested on Github

Thanks for giving me hope :slight_smile:
Screenshot_2

If installed through HACS reinstall the card completely and make sure your resource reference match the one stated in HACS.

Running into the issue where HACS shows it NOT installed, yet the files are there. If I go to hit INSTALL, it says it’s already there and asks to overwrite, which I say yes to, but it never shows it as installed. If I manually remove the folder and files off my HA instance, it’ll install without prompt, but still doesn’t show it installed.

I have the right info my my config:

- url: /hacsfiles/mini-graph-card/mini-graph-card-bundle.js

Since this is more related to HACS I would suggest opening an issue in the HACS repo.
The resource url doesn’t look right, unless HACS changed recently?

Yeah @ludeeus has changed the endpoint to hacsfiles

They both work

1 Like

Figured out my HACS issue. Shows installed now, but I verified the path for the JS file in my lovelace config. However, still getting these errors

Those configurations works for me.
Make sure that you only have 1 resource in your configuration for each custom card you use.
any try incognito to rule out cache.

Seems to be working now - I cleared cache several times, but did a full restart plus clear cache and still had to do a crtl/shift/f5 refresh as well to get it showing.

Hi there.

I’m really new to HomeAssistant so maybe the answere to this question is already given.
I downloaded the actual version from github, placed it in folder www by uploading it via file manager add-on and added

resources:
  - type: module
    url: /local/mini-graph-card-bundle.js?v=0.9.3

to ui-lovelace.yaml using raw GUI.

I cannot get this to work as I always get the error message

I can see the source code using URL http://homeassistant:8123/local/mini-graph-card-bundle.js

What am I missing here?

Regards,
petjek

Hello and welcome!

If you just created the www directory you might need to restart HA.

It means we are forced to change this:

- url: /community_plugin/mini-graph-card/mini-graph-card-bundle.js

to this?:

- url: /hacsfiles/mini-graph-card/mini-graph-card-bundle.js

And this for all the custom cards?