Lovelace Soft UI - Simple and Clean Lovelace Configuration

These features have already been added to layout-card.

Does grid layout with gridareas also work with layout-card?
Thanks

I don’t think so, but all other grid things are supported.

ok Thanks KTibow

is it possible to adjust the spacing between the buttons?

How do you change the top bar menu colors? Been trying to do it in the Slate theme without success…

Which buttons?

Do you mean the header? You can try setting app-header-background-color and app-header-text-color in the theme files.

Someone was asking above how to solve having a number of buttons going horizontally out of screen

That worked well, thanks. And the tiny line under the selected tab?

I should make a feature request for that. In the meantime, you can try reading the card-mod wiki, and installing the compact header.

Hello,

Do you have any samples on how you guys are using the dimmer levels with this template?

Thanks in advance

Could you clarify?

Yeah, I’m a total noob here. I got Soft UI up and running and been using the samples provided in github. The thing is I have many lights that are dimmable I’m wondering what would be the best approach to get the dimmer lever in the UI without sacrificing cleanliness or simplicity. Perhaps a popup, just like how apple’s homekit app works?

You could try using two buttons, embedding button-cards inside of a button-card, or using an inline slider in an entities card.

1 Like

Just sharing.

5 Likes

Hi beautiful work would you share the code? I am interested in roller shutters that also have internal opening and closing buttons and double temperature and humidity icons in the same card. tha

1 Like

Yes Claudio, i will share! :smiley:
I just need more time to improve the code because i just start to work on this dashboard this week! :wink:

Thank you !!! Merry Christmas :smile:

1 Like

Nice. I like how the entities card helps mix up the layout.
Whenever I tried embedded buttons, they ended up outside of the card or messing up my layout. How’d you do yours?
Also, what hex codes did you use?
PS as the docs say, themes can help extend soft UI, so there isn’t a sharp contrast between the header and the background.

1 Like