Lovelace: Upcoming Media Card

That didnt help:-(

• title: Sonarr
    cards:
    • type: custom:upcoming-media-card
      entity: sensor.sonarr_upcoming_media

@Ola_Svensson @swifty

There was a problem in the max items config. Thanks to @thomasloven for finding it and providing the fix. Just updated the card.

1 Like

Worked fine! Thanks a lot:-)

/Ola

1 Like

Thanks - working a treat now :smiley:

1 Like

what does this mean? i’ve updated my cards and restarted

Sun Oct 28 2018 15:25:44 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

http://192.168.1.214:8123/local/custom-lovelace/upcoming-media-card/upcoming-media-card.js?v=0.2.2:19:45 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘icon’ of undefined

title: Home

resources:
- url: /local/custom-lovelace/upcoming-media-card/upcoming-media-card.js?v=0.2.2
  type: js

- url: /local/custom_ui/ecobee-card.js
  type: js

# This file was automatically generated by lovelace_migrate.py
# https://github.com/dale3h/python-lovelace

views:
  - title: Home
    cards:
      - type: entities
        title: Livingroom Receiver
        show_header_toggle: false
        entities:
          - switch.music
      - type: entities
        title: Downstairs Receiver
        show_header_toggle: false
        entities:
          - switch.music2
      - type: media-control
        entity: media_player.plex_plex_f4m1rdkw68cylmtyyie82qqg
      - type: media-control
        entity: media_player.plex_plex_234cff3fecab88e9_com_plexapp_android

- type: custom:upcoming-media-card
        entity: sensor.sonarr_upcoming_media

- type: custom:ecobee-card
        entity: climate.thermostat

Is the sonarr sensor working, if so what data does it show?

Make sure you’re using the latest version of the card and components.

the latest version of the card is 0.2.7, but your lovelace code shows v=0.2.2

sensor.sonarr_upcoming_media 0 data: [] friendly_name: Sonarr_Upcoming media

No… nothings changed as farf as api, ip address or ports, and my config.yaml is correct as far as settings to connect to sonarr

sensor:
  - platform: yr

- platform: sonarr_upcoming_media
    api_key: e69debdbf70d4be2b229aeda8201a975
    host: 192.168.1.189
    port: 8989
    days: 2
    ssl: false

Do you have any tv shows scheduled to air in the next 2 days?

Not until Tuesday, i changed days to 7, will reboot…

Think I still need to change how the components handle no upcoming, but let me know if that does it for you.

I agree. It works, but if there’s no upcoming media in the future, itll show the redbox, looks like there needs to be a catch all exception

1 Like

Already fixed it. Will be an update for components and cards uploaded in a few minutes.

2 Likes

Just updated. Refresh and then I noticed first upcoming show (episode) disappeared. Something is not right.

Did you restart? The components updated too.

Just restarted, all seems fine now. As I should have understood. Thanks!

Hi - had Radarr working this weekend, the sensor component suddenly stopped working (is not being loaded) - am running .81.1. Just tried updating to the latest release from 10/28 , i’m seeing the following error in the logs:

2018-10-29 19:25:58 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] radarr_upcoming_media:     Error on device update!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 251, in _async_add_entity
    await entity.async_device_update(warning=False)
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 349, in async_device_update
    await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(self.update)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 56, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/config/custom_components/sensor/radarr_upcoming_media.py", line 202, in update
    for x in tmdbjson['genres']:
KeyError: 'genres'

Odd. Hopefully this is just a hiccup with that movie in themoviedb.org and it’s just missing genres.
Updated both cards to account for it if that is the case. Let me know if it helps.

Wow - you are ninja fast, that worked! Thank you! I saw in an earlier post you had a similar fix for a different missing attribute, looks like the component doesn’t like missing attributes. Thanks again for the quick fix!

edit: it’s odd I checked back in the sensor status and all of the retrieved movies have genres… Not sure why that made it hiccup, but your fix worked.

Dear all…I try getting this running bit my sensor always shows 0 … What do I have to to on the side of radar to push upcoming media ? Sorry for dumb question

Edit: I had to add a list …but it would be good having a shirt introduction how to setup radarr to get those information

Is it somehow possible to also get a trailer link ?