Lovelace: Weather Chart Card

Thanks for the work!

It looks like the aspect ratio of the style2 icons is a bit off.
style1 icons are fine.

My forecast does skip a day. Like today it’s Monday, my forecast shows from Wednesday on…

Edit: probably something wrong with my buienradar integration.

I encountered the same problem, using HA 2024.4.3. I did not have the card in older versions, perhaps it has something to do with the new forecast attribute handling in 2024.4?

Its exactly what I’m looking for :wink:

Snag_20d0da49

Perfekt, Thanks

@mlamberts78
Thank you for this great weather chart card that I installed now. love the work.

feature suggestion:
I would love to see in the future there is a possibility to add your own rain rate in the alternate entities.
And that this own rain rate could be shown into the chart bar with a different color (light or dark blue) on top of the prediction rain chart.

Hi everyone,
the card no longer works.
I configured it with metereologisk_hourly… (which is no longer provided by the weather integration)
Now whatever weather integration I choose I receive this error:

It also happened you?
Now which weather integration can I use?
Thanks

Same here, stopped working for me several weeks ago. Sometimes it show some data for few mins and then it’s gone again.

1 Like

Both met.no and SMHI work well for me with hourly and daily forecasts including precipitation.

When autoscroll is set to true, and forecast contain also data for hour in past (screenshot from 10:30), bottom icons and wind information is displaying also value from past, so there is one more “column” and everything is shifted.

Can someone confirm this issue?

EDIT: Just found out that it’s the “visibility” that prevents it from working. Looks like a bug perhaps. When commented out the card loads fine.

I updated it to 2024.7.2 and my weather chart card stopped working. It doesn’t load my weather page at all. Has anyone encountered this?
I’m using Pirate weather integration.

- type: custom:weather-chart-card
    entity: weather.pirateweather
    title: Weather
    show_main: true
    show_time: true
    show_day: true
    show_date: true
    animated_icons: true
    show_feels_like: true
    show_wind_gust_speed: true
    show_visibility: true
    icon_style: style
    icons: /local/weather-icons/
    forecast:
      style: style2
      precipitation_type: rainfall
      condition_icons: true
      show_wind_forecast: true
      show_probability: true
      round_temp: true
    uv: sensor.pirateweather_uv_index
    winddir: sensor.pirateweather_wind_bearing
    windspeed: sensor.pirateweather_wind_speed
    wind_gust_speed: sensor.pirateweather_wind_gust
    feels_like: sensor.pirateweather_apparent_temperature
    dew_point: sensor.pirateweather_dew_point
    visibility: sensor.pirateweather_visibility
1 Like

@mlamberts78 great job with card! just wondering how to make it wide like in your attached picture? is it in card config ? or apex function?
Thanks.

1 Like

I noticed this as well.
Nothing is showing on my weather card anymore.

Anybody got a soloution on this ?

Which card is the below one?

See: https://community.home-assistant.io/t/hacs-2-0-join-the-beta-testing-adventure/747891/68?u=tom_l

I’m just about to open an issue about this.

Hi nice card, does anyone know how to increase the font size of the day of the week?

I dont know where to ask, but is there a posibility for a tap_action option? I’ve tried it in yaml but does not work. I would like to tap on the card and navigate to a detailed weather dashboard.
Anybody got a fix for that?