🌘 Lunar Phase Integration for Home Assistant

@Tamsy PR my PT-BR translations :slight_smile:

Thank for the help and congrats for the card.

I will make a video on my youtube channel when the pt-br version is released :slight_smile:

Tks guys!

1 Like

If there are new translations added, or changes in localization, I gradually upload as pre-release. You can try it now, I want to release the official release with a delay, to see if there are any problems. Thanks for your contribution! :pray:

Hi, I dont think I got it.
HACS here is not showing any new version.
We must wait you to launch, right?

I have a new version of hacs, but it should be similar. You select Redownload, then Beta/Pre-release. After that hard refresh the page. You should then be able to select the new languages in the editor…

Hi friend, the pt-br version is not showing on the dropdown here.

There are 2 betas, please download v1.1.1-beta1 . the first one above is the latest release.

I guess my HACS is bugged, i cant download the beta1.
no problem, I wait until it became official release, its fine haha

Now I am in beta1, and still not showing the pt-br version.

Now HACS showed me the update then I could install otherwise was for some reason bugged

try scrolling. pt-br is later in the aphabet than cestina and english

YEverything that is common with the frontend, custom card etc. You have to hard reload the browser after installation to clear the cache. Just do a hard reload.

:wink::point_down:

yay!

now is working, the F12 option to hard reload was the only one that worked. omg!

Thanks!

I will use it in a few days to see if the translations are making sense, if not, I will call @Tamsy again XD hahahha

gj guys!