Lutron Caseta - invalid config

This one works too:

You get a 5th button you could program for a scene or whatever automation you want.

1 Like

Wow this custom component is awesome, and is working perfectly with my new SmartBridge Pro! Thanks soo much for all the work put into this, it’s significantly better than the current Lutron component, and this should DEFINITELY be included in HomeAssistant as a significantly better option for SmarthBridge Pro owners – of which I bought it specifically in hopes of it working this well! The responsiveness is impressive!

I just got a Pico remote working perfectly to control my Denon AVR reciever volume, so now I have a wireless interface to directly control the volume of my receiver from an incredibly convenient location in the Kitchen! And, with the Lutron Claro wall mount bracket it looks like it’s wired in the home – looks completely professional and beautiful!

These links above point to the default component . . . and is not the same as the custom component that leverages the SmartBridge Pro posted above here!

In general, the custom component has much greater capabilities but requires the SmartBridge Pro.