Lutron Caseta Pico (Core Integration Only)

Well that’s unfortunate. Looking forward to it working again.

Bummer, thanks for investigating and look forward to trying it some day.

@captainnapalm @bunjg
Looks like someone already created an issue on github for this issue. There is a workaround of sorts that I haven’t tested yet myself but seems simple enough.

Feel free to upvote and post in the thread so the HA team sees activity on this issue and it hopefully grabs someone’s attention.

2 Likes

Thanks for the follow-up. Odd that they’re disabled, although I was able to setup a separate automation using the device with no problem.

The automation and events never stopped working. All my existing automation using this blueprint work fine. It’s the selector that’s now broken with the update. It simply doesn’t list the pico devices that are there. Strange bug for sure. Strange that enabling an entiity within the device suddenly allows its to be detected. One should not have any impact on the other. :man_shrugging:

@stephack, Long time no see! Just getting my feet wet with HA. Looking to get my Pico’s setup. One issue I’m having is when trying to use a ‘virtual’ device. They don’t show up in the device dropdown.

:man_shrugging:

EDIT:

Answer from @stephack
Since what you want to control are actually entities, you can’t use the Device option and you would need to do service call to the entity. Eg Call Service->switch.turn_on->switch.yourSwitchNane.