Lutron reinstall errors

I had an issue and had to reinstall HA. I run HA in a python venv…

Lutron is giving me an error when HA starts:

2020-07-06 23:36:39 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.lutron_caseta.config_flow] Unknown exception while checking connectivity to bridge 192.168.2.121
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/lutron_caseta/config_flow.py", line 88, in async_validate_connectable_bridge_config
    ca_certs=self.data[CONF_CA_CERTS],
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pylutron_caseta/smartbridge.py", line 59, in create_tls
    ssl_context.load_verify_locations(ca_certs)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

I have recreated the certs and I get no errors during that process, but I have issues every time I try to re-add the Lutron Caseta integration. Has anyone seen this before? Am I missing a python module or something simple?

I’m getting this error as well on an HA install that has been running for a long while. I did recently update the Caseta cert files, but have confirmed they’re in the same filesystem location as before with the correct owner and permissions, but am still getting the same No such file or directory error as the original poster.

Anyone have any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks to mazel in this comment I updated my configuration to use the absolute paths to the certificate files rather than relative and that resolves the issue.

e.g.

lutron_caseta:
  host: 192.168.0.111
  keyfile: /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/caseta.key
  certfile: /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/caseta.crt
  ca_certs: /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/caseta-bridge.crt

Thank you for commenting as this fixed my problem!

OMG! I knew this… It was a problem in an older upgrade. I changed it to full path and everything works.

Relative paths were broken, then working, now broken again.
I guess whatever required the full path is back in. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Happy now that it is sorted. :smiley: