Make ZHA forget a device

I am trying to use an XBee3 device with the Zigbee firmware (latest) as an end device for my own system. I’m using a SkyConnect dongle via the ZHA integration. All of the HA software is up to date
I’ve got tot the stage where, starting with everything unpaired, the XBee3 can get a PAN ID from the ZHA coordinator and it starts the ‘interview’ process.
Of course there are bugs in my XBee3 micropython code and so the XBee3 needs to be restarted frequently.
When that happens, the XBee3 seems to be ‘remembered’ by the ZHA integration (although no ‘device’ is displayed in the HA UI) as I can see the XBee3 sending a ‘device announce’ message but nothing happens after that - it is as though the coordinator says “Ah - I’ve seen you before so I must know all about you already” but of course it doesn’t.
Is there a way (either a command over the Zigbee network or within the ZHA integration) to have the device completely ‘deleted’ so that I can go though the complete pairing and end device ‘interview’ process again?
(BTQ I’ve asked a complementary question in the Digit XBee3 forum as to how to force the XBee3 back to an initial state as it seems to remember this over power resets despite my issuing commands that the manual says makes it forget.)
Susan

You’re clearly (and impressively!) working at a lower level with ZigBee than I ever had, but I can tell you that my experience is that deleting a device from ZHA via the HA GUI sometimes has required a restart of the whole HA system for me to see the device really gone. My guess is you can force this more directly if you modify the database entries yourself, but I’ve never had such a pressing use-case that I did that.
-David

Yes.
Got to Developer Tools → Services:

Enter the IEEE address of the node an hit ‘CALL SERVICE’

The IEEE address can be seen in the ‘Visualization’ Screen (ZHA configuration dialog). Just enter it without the ‘:’.

Thank you. That is doing the trick.
Susan