Map: person not visible when Home - how to show anyway?

Is it not possible, somehow, to add the coordinates of the device that monitors presence, so that the coordinates of home are reported?
I have an automization that does certain things if I am present at home, but it does not work if I am detected via BT tracker

Error: In ‘zone’ condition: error matching person.stefano with zone.home: entity person.stefano has no ‘latitude’ attribute

I haven’t tried this but would it be possible to just pick a random location as your home and tie your home to an actual location address? Basically, just don’t define Home at all. Would all people icons show correctly on just a location set as your home location?

Found this thread after just noticing that I am not showing on my map. I know for a fact that my wife and I used to populate on the map while being in the home zone. This was literally less than a month ago ( cuz i literally just started using home assistant) and now all of a sudden, i’m not on the map in my home zone anymore. What’s weirder is that in certain cases, my device tracker entity wont show as an option. I only get my wife’s phone device tracker as an option. But I exist as a person in home assistant (i’m the admin) and when I click on me, it shows my phone as the device tracker.