Mapping Brightness to Color Temp

I currently have a couple of Lutron Caseta dimmers installed at my house. Within these dimmers, I’ve got Philips Warm Glow lights. These bulbs change their color temperature as they dim, going from 2700 to 2200 as they get dimmer. I would like to make HomeAssistant aware of this temperature, so that automatons/flux/etc can take advantage of it. Is there any way to do this? I was hoping there was an easy way to add this, but I may need to build out an MQTT light and then use scripts and automations to handle the whole thing?

I’d appreciate any feedback.

What exactly is your goal? Do you want to use that information to control other lights? You might be able to create a template sensor to map the brightness value of the dimmer to a particular color temperature to store in Home Assistant for use elsewhere.

color_temp is an attribute of my hue lights.

My main goal is to be able to select a temperature for a light that otherwise has only brightness, for the purpose of setting the temperature of all lights simultaneously in various automations.

What attributes do your bulbs have?

Sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but I saw the comments on it and that I had never finished it up and wanted to add (for anyone looking in the future) that I found a better solution than trying to set up a bunch of automations/scripts/etc, I just used the Circadian add on, which lets you mix and match brightness/color temp/etc. It’s not as ideal as the solution I envisioned, where I could basically add a temp slider to bulbs that only have brightness control, but it is much, MUCH easier; like 15 minutes of setup/config.