Master/slave configuration not working

Hi,

I am trying to add a slave to my config but cannot get it to work. I am using the example code on this page: Home Assistant Developer Docs | Home Assistant Developer Docs. I do not receive any error messages but the front end did not load.

I have run the code through python debugger and the code is getting stuck on the hass = remote.HomeAssistant(remote_api) line, it does not make it as far as the bootstrap line before it stops. A successful connection does appear to be made to the master as I can see status updates being received in the debug console. I have included the last command I get from pdb before it stops below and also a stack trace from when I ctrl-c to stop it.

Pdb last command: it seems to get stuck on this command

(Pdb)

/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/homeassistant/remote.py(135)init()
→ self.states = StateMachine(self.bus, self.loop, self.remote_api)
(Pdb)

Stack trace on ctrl-c:

CTraceback (most recent call last):
File “.homeassistant/slave.py”, line 8, in
hass = remote.HomeAssistant(remote_api)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/homeassistant/remote.py”, line 135, i
n init
self.states = StateMachine(self.bus, self.loop, self.remote_api)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/homeassistant/remote.py”, line 271, i
n init
bus.listen(ha.EVENT_STATE_CHANGED, self._state_changed_listener)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/homeassistant/core.py”, line 447, in
listen
self._hass.loop, self.async_listen, event_type, listener).result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.4/concurrent/futures/_base.py”, line 397, in result
self._condition.wait(timeout)
File “/usr/lib/python3.4/threading.py”, line 290, in wait
waiter.acquire()
KeyboardInterrupt

If any one could help I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Tim

I have the same problem on my devices. Did you mange it to work or still not working?..

No, has not been resolved. You can track issue here https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/3990

Thanks for the reply, at least now I know cause of this error