Meross MSS110 Setup

Hello. I’m new to HA. I have a TP-Link KL-120 light bulb and a set of 4 Meross MSS110 mini plugs. Both the bulb and the plugs work well through my Google Home Mini. Only the bulb works through HA. Does anyone know a good way to integrate the Meross plugs into HA, either directly or through the Google Home Mini? I’ve been searching and trying things for several days and so far no success.

Yahoo! I can now control the plugs from HA using:

There appears to be a more general way of controlling Google Assistant from HA by sending it text messages like “Hey, Google, turn on the lights.” over HTTP using:

I haven’t gotten this to work, yet, though. It appears that the web server component in HA receives the messages on port 5000 as it should but then doesn’t pass them on the the Google Assistant. I think it may involve seting up some port forwarding, Duck DNS, and DialogFlow. I understand the first two but DialogFlow currently has me baffled. I’d sure appreciate any insight anyone could provide.

Did you see this post by Spencer OberstadtAre Meross switches compatible with any existing components?

Yeah, I use this https://github.com/albertogeniola/meross-homeassistant installed with HASC and it works great!

Hi. I tried to setup meross integration, but after restarting I can’t find the device.

In the log I see “Connected to the Meross cloud.
17:31 custom_components/meross_cloud/init.py (WARNING) - il messaggio si è verificato per la prima volta alle 17:31 e compare 3 volte”, but no meross devices shown in MQTT devices.

Isn’t there a place to put moquitto credentials?
My device is a MSS425E strip.

How to get the attributes about load power, power consumed and others using this integration?
I have only one switch and i get this in developer’s states: @albertogeniola

Does anyone know how / when new devices added to the Meross application / cloud will get “imported” or added to an existing home assistant integration? Do I need to remove it and re-add it, or should it auto-update the new devices and entities?

#Bump??? Anyone

After I have update HA to 0.117 from 0.116, Meross integration is working. Before that, HA did not prompt me the login popup. Now it did and I was able to see all of my MS110 smart plugs. Let’s see if the smart plugs will drop off of HA after awhile as some posts have suggest.

Hi,

I added the Repo in the HACS and installed it, but I am not able to find the Meross integration can someone help here

Thanks

You restarted HA after you installed meross cloud from HACS?
You do not see the Meross cloud IOT integration when you navigate to configuration -> Integrations?