MiLight Google Assistant - Voice Control for all lighting

Is one or the other.

If using the NodeMCU project then you can setup the light in HA either with the normal Limitless Led component or mqtt json light component (which is more versatile).

I prefer the project I mentioned because the lights are fully in sync with HA. It has also a sniffer so the packages sent by physical remotes (either handheld or wall mounted) are captured and HA is updated.

Thanks very much so with the nodemcu project you can have real feedback from the lights?

Real feedback means a 24/7 full-duplex connection between controller and light bulb which I think that neither Philips Hue has. Or have a light sensor located near the light bulb and have it reporting if the state of the bulb has changed (is doable with LDR and a NodeMCU running OpenMQTT, see below)

Otherwise, sending a package from the NodeMCU running MiLight Hub has a 98%+ chance of changing the light which I think is reasonable enough. Also, for a larger house two of these units might be needed to ensure coverage. Anyway, a packet repeat can be done in HA in order to ensure the bulb has received the command.