Monzo bank integration

Yeah I think the library needs changing to pass uk_retail. Hopefully I’ll get my card soon!

do you see a .monzo-token-cache file in your config folder?

Did you click the link in your e-mail?

Awesome stuff - might be easier to add issues to the git project. It will probably make tracking stuff a bit easier.

Good idea about just providing the account info…

I need to dig a bit deeper and find out why auth is so hit and miss. I think if it downloads the file then it just isn’t going to work… Not sure why it does that though.

1 Like

@rossdargan congrats on this component, this is so cool! :tada:

I was just trying to set this up myself when I realised probably someone already had the same idea. Do you think this can be extended to also create an entity for each Pot? :moneybag: :honey_pot:

1 Like

Hi, did you ever manage to get your pot in HA

Yes I got it to work with Current Account balance, and Pots, all as individual sensors. However I was doing something wrong with managing the access token. This meant after 2 days when the token expired the integration stopped working. Didn’t got to the bottom of why it wasn’t working…

HI there, I know this is over 2 years old but does this component still work in Home Assistant?
I followed the instructions but when I Check Configuration I receive an error stating integration not found.

Does the API allow for any other Intergrations? e.g. for kids chores and allowance automations
Plus would love to link a swear detector reference: Demolition Man Swear Detector - YouTube

I get the same message on integration not found :frowning: is this integration dead? hope not, I only just stumbled on it and it looks like Monzo have opened up a wealth of info!

It is dead I’m afraid.