MPC-HC deprecation

I saw that this integration is being deprecated in an upcoming release. I depend on this for identifying the player state in my media room, to control lights and temperature (Kodi is from my last experience unfortunately difficult to configure with both MVC 3D and 4K HDR support, which work perfectly in MPC-HC with MadVR). Is there another way to get the player state once this integration is deprecated? Maybe via the command line?

If someone doesn’t take ownership and put the integration in HACS, you will be able to use the existing code as a custom component, anyway. No stress :wink:

Ah great, thank you - is there a set of instructions on how to do that somewhere?

I see this has now been removed from the latest version of Home Assistant. Can someone please indicate how to add it back as a custom component? I don’t see any instructions on how to do that.

Thank you!

Hi all,

does someone still have a working integration of MPC-HC ? As the configuration page is gone, can someone provide me with info`s on how to set this up ? As it is not available within the gui. I have already added the custom component as shown above.

Greetings and thanks very much!