MQTT devices all not working

If you mean for Mr.Bruh multisensor and it didn’t work that because you have change username and password for your MQTT. You have to upload the code to nodemcu again with the new user password.

thanks for the reply, I did this, but everytime I deleted the integration mqtt from the frontend and reinstall with broker name “core-mosquitto” my username and password and reintagrate it apears all my sensors but they don´t work neitheer my lights, when I click in the mqtt integration it doesn´t apear any device, I attached the print screens bellow and my addon logs:

[INFO] found arissaraiva on local database
1544475922: New client connected from 172.30.32.1 as 21c5f8ac-768b-4f0e-867a-7f42e3f2fde5 (c1, k60, u'arissaraiva').

any clues?

I’m having similar issues with BRUH multisensors and Sonoffs after updating Mosquitto and just wondering if you figured this out.

EDIT: Just kidding. MQTT devices are working again. Here’s what I did:

1. I removed this line from configuration.yaml
#mqtt:
#  broker: 192.168.1.129
  1. I then added a new HASS.IO user in Configuration > Users > [PLUS SIGN] > MQTT (username: mqtt broker login name, password: mqtt broker password.
  2. Then I went to Configuration > Integrations > [PLUS SIGN] > MQTT and added my broker IP as my pi IP, along with my broker username and password there.
    (note: removing the broker password made all my MQTT devices not able to log in. This may be all of my MQTT devices are already individually configured/flashed to send username/password during login attempt.)