MQTT does not work after 0.50.1 update

Still having issues today with MQTT only after going to the 50.2 version using all in one method. this is what the error log looks like. confirmed my broker is working fine as i was able to connect owntracks to it so i know it something funky in my configuration or install files for home assistant. any help would be welcome.
2017-08-01 15:37:16 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component mqtt Traceback (most recent call last): File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py", line 191, in _async_setup_component result = yield from component.async_setup(hass, processed_config) File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/mqtt/__init__.py", line 387, in async_setup success = yield from hass.data[DATA_MQTT].async_connect() File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/mqtt/__init__.py", line 497, in async_connect self._mqttc.connect, self.broker, self.port, self.keepalive) File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py", line 388, in __iter__ yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion. File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/tasks.py", line 286, in _wakeup value = future.result() File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py", line 277, in result raise self._exception File "/usr/lib/python3.4/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 54, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py", line 760, in connect return self.reconnect() File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py", line 887, in reconnect sock = socket.create_connection((self._host, self._port), source_address=(self._bind_address, 0)) File "/usr/lib/python3.4/socket.py", line 509, in create_connection raise err File "/usr/lib/python3.4/socket.py", line 500, in create_connection sock.connect(sa) ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 111] Connection refused 2017-08-01 15:37:20 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to setup dependencies of device_tracker.owntracks. Setup failed for dependencies: mqtt 2017-08-01 15:37:20 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform device_tracker.owntracks: Could not setup all dependencies.

Did you just update then reboot?
I had loads of errors after a update and reboot it took 3 reboots before everything was ok.

Look at your device_tracker.owntracks:, I think, the problem is there.

updated this morning and have try 3 or 4 reboots and remove and reinstall mosquitto and still have the issues.

owntracks isnā€™t the issue i can see in the log in plain text it saying itā€™s failing cause MQTT is not starting up properly. this line shows mqtt is the issue

unable to setup dependencies of device_tracker.owntracks. Setup failed for dependencies: mqtt

Are you getting a persistent notification that MQTT canā€™t start? If so, look back through your log where HA tries to install mqtt. The line usually has dependency in it so you can grep for it. That would tell you the name of the mqtt package. Try installing it manually.

I run a separate mqtt broker. 0.50.0 doesnā€™t work with mqtt. This may fix it for some people. Install the PAHO client separately with sudo pip3 install paho-mqtt==1.3.0. Although it fixed my mqtt problem 0.50.0 is still broken for me. Just go back to 0.49.1 like I have until this is sorted out.

Still massive problems here with newest oneā€¦