Mqtt sensor from two differenct devices

Folks,
i am sniffering with a RTL433 different devices and sending them via MQTT but all on the same topic RTL_433/JSON.
I am trying to create two sensor for two different humidities.
One:
{“time” : “2019-12-23 00:54:52”, “model” : “Prologue sensor”, “id” : 5, “rid” : 67, “channel” : 1, “battery” : “OK”, “button” : 0, “temperature_C” : 12.900, “humidity” : 23}

second:
{“time” : “2019-12-23 00:55:24”, “model” : “Fine Offset Electronics WH1080/WH3080 Weather Station”, “msg_type” : 0, “id” : 101, “temperature_C” : 5.600, “humidity” : 76, “direction_deg” : 90, “speed” : 7.344, “gust” : 8.568, “rain” : 404.700, “battery” : “OK”, “mic” : “CRC”}

what makes the sender unique is the “model” : “Fine Offset Electronics WH1080/WH3080 Weather Station” and “model” : “Prologue sensor”.
well to be specific I do get values from three different sensors from the “model” : “Prologue sensor” where the differentiation will be the “channel” : 1

When I run in config.yaml

- platform: mqtt
    name: "Wetterstation Humidity"
    state_topic: "RTL_433/JSON"
    unit_of_measurement: '%'
    value_template: "{{ value_json.humidity }}"
    availability_topic: "RTL_433/JSON"

How can I ensure to get it from the weather station as there are many humidity values on the same topic?

I noticed both of the examples you posted contain an id key. The Prologue sensor’s id is 5 and the Weather Station’s id is 101. Can the id be used to uniquely identify these two devices?

Here’s a topic with different solutions for this.

Be aware that the id can change on some devices when the battery is changed.
I’ve created input_numbers to change them without restarts.

Why are you sending them all on the same topic?

That’s how rtl_433 does it.

I see that rtl_433 supports discovery.

see here:-

If you’re comfortable with using id then you can use a solution I posted to a similar question:

It uses the approach of separating the multiplexed payload into separate topics, one per unique sensor. This allows you to easily define multiple sensors (without using complex templates in each sensor).

you are right. Good question. I have now added the https://github.com/roflmao/rtl2mqtt and do get for every attribute a topic. Helps a lot