My buttons (for example Ikea Knycklan) don't register as buttons

I’m a beginner trying to get the hang of the basics (and it’s going poorly).
My home assistant is running on a pi 4 with a Sonoff zigbee dongle. My lights are for the moment all connected to philips hue.

I’ve paired 3 different devices with HA via the Sonoff dongle - a philips hue 4 button switch, an Ikea Tradfri Styrbar 4 button universal switch and an Ikea Knycklan On/off controller.

Im following a guide to add actions to the buttons via Node Red. The problem is that when I try to add the trigger entity only the Hue is actually registered as a button switch (for example “Hue dimmer switch 1 Button 1”).

When I try to use an Ikea switch the button events are not listed in the entity drop-doiwn. For example I can choose “button.ikea_of_sweden_knycklan_open_close_remote_identify” and “sensor.ikea_of_sweden_knycklan_open_close_remote_battery” but there is nothing to choose pertaining to the buttons.

I’m guessing that HA doesnt understand that they are button devices/switches but I can’t figure out how to change the event type. I’d gladly take any help on this, and if someone knows of a good tutorial for this I’d like a look. When I google this people don’t seem to have this particular problem.

I don’t know if this is relevant, but the Knycklan switch is originally linked to a dishwasher water on/off controller but I wanted to use it as a lightswitch instead which is why I linked it with HA. I’m more suprised that the Ikea Tradfri Styrbar doesnt work from the get-go because this one is actually a button switch.

For stateless buttons you use Event triggers to listen for the different button press events. There are existing Blueprints for most of these buttons including Styrbar