My Garden Irrigation

For the graph definitely yes.
I thought I had included the need for some sensors to be included in Recorder in the docs. I’ll check and update if necessary.

When I get time… :grimacing:

The documentation only states the 8 switch sensors need to be added for run time history…

Excerpt from the Pre-Reqs.md:

"If you have configured recorder to include entities you will need to include the eight sensors:

irrigation_sensor_zone1_switch , irrigation_sensor_zone2_switchirrigation_sensor_zone8_switch"

1 Like

One more question…
Where in the code is “sensor.weather_api_forecast_total_rain_today” defined? The rain graph references it but HASS says the sensor is unavailable.

What type of value is this sensor returning? A rain chance percentage or a forecasted amount of rain.

how did you manage it ? facing same issue and couldn’t find why

Hi,
my mistake was with the packages
Look whether the folder agrees with the configuration in your yaml

Hi, have you found anything on the manual run issue? i face the same issue and couldn’t find a solution

Thanks… same type i had … with include packages

Currently have a issue where the days selected for a cycle do not line up with what the actually weekday is. So currently i’m using only cycle1, and run time is 1:00am on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. What actually happens is these will run at 1:00am on Tuesday, Friday, Sunday.

Any ideas on this? Only thing I could think of is maybe my day considered start of the week might be set differently somehow (sunday instead of monday).

EDIT: wrote wrong days in post. End result still same however. Should also note, everything else day related appears to be correct (such as history totals, and next run time)

1 Like

@klogg On what version are you at the moment?

Updating to 0.116 seem to have broken the board. Just want to confirm if i’ll need to update the HACS plugins and integrations and code. (Keeping in mind there were code updates etc.) Just want to make sure i’m on the version of HA with the relevant working code.

I just this minute updated to 116.2.

Mine is all ok but I have been having issues for the last few upgrades of HA where I have to restart a couple of times to get any custom cards to show properly. After that it is fine.

Something to do with the cache I expect but a restart (or two) is the only way I can get it to work.

AH, ok i see. I’ve also had the same issue or experienced the same behavior. OK i’ll have a look at the updated code. Thanks man :slight_smile:

HI, I would like to understand some issue that I have with the rainfall adjustment.
Please tell me if This info is up in this looong thread :slight_smile:

I have my irrigation system working, and congratulation @klogg for this amazing project

I have this information with out rainfall adjustment:

and this with Rainfall adj selected

So, without the rainfall adj selected, my cycle goes to 1.5 hrs, and with the rainfall selected, just only 3 minutes

this is my rainfall info:

I dont get it :frowning:
thanks in advance

I fix it. I have tha maximum time zone to run A zone in 1 min :slight_smile:

Has anyone found a reliable source to grab forecasted rain amounts to use in the rain graph?

good morning @klogg
Do you have sample of script.notify just to create my own script? I am new on this :frowning:
Thanks

Notifications is a whole subject in itself but there is a link in the readme that might help.

(http_edo13 has posted how they use Telegram here: My Garden Irrigation)

perfect. It works great!

@klogg Question. Do you ever think having in mind rainfall forecast for the future? For example, if tomorrow it is going to rain, do not rain today :slight_smile:
Something like that

@klogg @AussieMike I am having this same issue. Did you have any luck fixing it? Assuming it might have something to do with UTC vs current Timezone?

Anyone know how to solve this? I just install this yesterday so my files are the latest ones from github.

1 Like