My Lovelace Plugins

I’m closing this thread

All things must come to an end at some point.
With 1000 posts, this topic passed that point quite a while ago.

I’m starting to loose track of the questions I get, and it’s getting tough to keep the top post up to date - I’ve been made an admin of the forums solely for the purpose of being able to update that post (you normally can’t edit posts that are more than three months old).

In short, my poking about in lovelace has grown to a scale where I need to restructure the whole process a bit.

So here’s what will happen now:

• I will list my cards including short descriptions in my github wiki here.
    My plugins are also listed on sharethelove.io
    I will also try to keep the top post of this topic updated and may or may not pin it.
  • New plugins will probably be listed separately in that same wiki article for a time. I’ll see what I’ll do. Big things might warrant a forum topic.
  • Bug reports are to be handled via issues in the respective github repo.
  • Feature requests are to be made via issues in the respective github repo.
  • General usage and support questions are to be posted to the Home Assistant forums in separate or related threads - follow the rules and guidelines. (If any of the fantastic actual admins have a problem with this, I will come up with something else). I’m also often available on the Home Assistant discord server, and there are lots of other people who can answer questions about custom plugins in general.

Thank you for all your support and feedback!
I’ve had so much fun, and it’s only just getting started!

28 Likes