My throw at a Lovelace UI

Hi!
I think your fastest solution will be to use a bit of photoshop and change the white car into a grey one…
Your animations sound like a nice-to-have feature though, which ones did you manage to get? And which extension and size?

This is the dopest dashboard I’ve seen around!
I’m trying to get this working also.

But the first page is not working and the fonts are also not working :frowning:

Just stumbled on this…looks awesome. Time for a redo of my own dashboard

This looks incredible! I am in the process of copying this! Any help / direction to get going smoothly would be great!

My question would be on the font/theme application. Did I simply have to apply the tablet theme? For some reason, even with that selected, I am still getting font, and theme errors. Perhaps the latest HA build broke some stuff? Cheers!

Hi all,

I’m desperately trying to get my floorplan on my iPad Pro 2, but unfortunately I’m not getting the size I want.

Below is a picture of my dashboard currently, looks awfull and have no idea how to fill the screen in a good way

I’m using picture element card in panel mode, but still have issues. There is also no way of changing the picture to fit the screen (just as the background of the sidebar)

Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction ?

thanks in advance !

Bart

Hi @Tobiasn2005 I am trying to use youre skin… Awsome! But the only thing what is not working now is:
custom element doesn’t exist mod:card

Can you tell me what card this is ?

Thanks!

Just starting out my HA journey. I too have a Surface pro 4 as my wall panel. could you point me in the direction on how to import your dashboard so I can start customizing?