Navien Hot Water heater - Navilink

It’s not compatible with Navilink 128 (at least the version I have), even the HA “official” Cozytouch integration (Overkiz) isn’t.

I made a custom integration for Cozytouch that works with my Navilink 128 + Naema Micro 25, you can try it if you want : GitHub - gduteil/cozytouch: Atlantic Cozytouch integration for Home Assistant

1 Like

Thanks!
what sensors are available?

It depends on your device, and some adjustments need to be done if your device has not been integrated yet.
What device are you using ?

Lot of sensors and controls are available in the Cozytouch API, at least everything you can have in the official app will be accessible in the integration, but much more sensors are published and not used by the app.

I have an NPE-240A2 and I just ordered a NaviLink Lite. I also have a logic analyzer as well as a capable digital storage oscilloscope. I think I am going to set things up initially using this integration, but for fun I also think I am going to have a go at examining the RS-485 traffic. I’ll let you know what I find out :grinning:.

oh - can you say more about examining the RS-485 traffic? i have another device i want to do that on. i have a couple of USB to RS-485 connectors but haven’t used them yet, haven’t figured out where to start actually. that’s the next rabbit hole i’m going down :joy:

29 posts were merged into an existing topic: Navien, ESP32 Navilink interface