Need help creating home brew alarm

I have Samsung Smartthings Door/window contact sensors for the starts of a home security system. I want to use them as the sensors if possible. Also use app daemon on a tablet in the kitchen which is where i want to have the alarm arm/disarm at. going off of this https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/manual i think if gotten the starts of it going but i dont know how to transpose it over to appdaemon dashboard… any help with getting it working in ha and appdaemon would be greatly appreciated. also below ill include a list of a few ideas id like to integrate if possible.

guest mode(give someone their own temp code so my own personal code is safe)
set it up where i dont need to enter a code. just leave and it arms. come home and it disarms. unless someone else is home. but it arms as soon as the last person leaves. or enter arm code when i leave and if others are home it arms as soon as they leave. i know will need presence sensors on all of their phones for both options. completly optional.
‘push’ notifications or texts when alarms triggered with picture from Canary cam(still need to figure out why that isnt working)
somehow integrating alexa guard if possible
ill add more as i think of them. can also post the yaml i have so far.

would something like this be possible? with alexa guard and samsung smartthings? My combination Manual Alarm (YAML) and Node-RED alarm - example, and looking for constructive criticism

and still be able to get it all into app daemon?