Need help with mqtt error on Hassbian

There is a failure mode of SD cards that results in the state of the card is reverted to an old version.

Because of the old state of your log file, and the problems you had with the password, I am beginning to wonder if your SD card is having this sort of problem.

I got 3 sd card. First on hassbian rp3, second on hassbian rp3 b+ and the third card is on raspbian rp3

All cards have the same ha setting which only raspbian on rp3 works ok with mqtt. The other 2 sd cards on hassbian got mqtt error.

Hmm… it’s like a lot of delay. Then restart home-assistant every mqtt devices come back. o.O’

Also the result of battery_alert is not right

mqtt_error

I have never implemented it, but I have this bookmarked to delay the start of HA if necessary

Thank you. But I never used to have such error before. And mosquitto is much more faster than ha which lot of database.

From mosquitto process I see like below which I think it didn’t get any message and then on frontend show unknown
1527253206: Sending PUBLISH to homeassistant (d0, q0, r0, m0, ‘owntracks/me/suniphone/cmd’, … (41 bytes))
I

Unfortonately, I didn’t have backup before mqtt error. So I’m trying to do a fresh hassbian install again o.O’

install mosquitto with:
sudo hassbian-config install mosquitto