Netatmo integration no longer works

Can you give some more details? Do you see anything related in the logs?

heres the log

Ok.

Which devices are you missing?
Do you use HA Cloud Link or a dev account in configuration.yaml?
Have you successfully used webhook events in the past?

i use

in config

netatmo:
  client_id: xxx
  client_secret: xxx

and the integration.

i dont know what webhooks is. ?:-/

Webhook events are the way Netatmo can talk directly to your HA instance for fast updates such as when camera movement is detected for example.

What devices are you missing?

it work a week ago

and this under webhook

i have no deleted the integration and add’ed it again
but now it wont find my cameras (either in config yaml mode or cloud mode?

where can i see if my webhook is banned ?

in netatmo dev. it seems fine

The webhook state looks fine. Did you restart HA in between removing and adding the integration?

If you are familiar with CLI you can run the separate self check. https://gist.github.com/cgtobi/5601aa88efba2cce30a98aeae50582a2

yes i have restarted HA many times :-/
i dont know CLI

i have recently removed netatmo beta from hacs add-on repositories

Please navigate to the Netatmo dev portal and click “try it out” followed by “execute /gethomedata”.

This should give you the raw JSON data. If you can your cameras in there and you are logged in with the same account that you use for HA we can eliminate the backend as an issue.

yes i can see my cameras in the code

do i have to fill these fileds in netatmo dev.

No. Please set debug logging for the Netatmo integration in HA and restart your instance.

thanks for your time.:slight_smile:
like this in config yaml ?

1 Like

Looks spot on.

where du i find the log?

Under Configuration -> Logs.

Logger: homeassistant.components.camera
Source: components/netatmo/data_handler.py:117
Integration: Kamera (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 15.53.26 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 15.53.26

Error while setting up netatmo platform for camera

Traceback (most recent call last): 
    File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 199, in _async_setup_platform 
        await asyncio.shield(task) 
    File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/camera.py", line 95, in async_setup_entry 
        async_add_entities(await get_entities(), True) 
    File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/camera.py", line 54, in get_entities 
        await data_handler.register_data_class( 
    File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 149, in register_data_class 
        await self.async_fetch_data( 
    File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 117, in async_fetch_data 
        self.data[data_class_entry] = await self.hass.async_add_executor_job( 
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run 
        result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) 
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyatmo/camera.py", line 91, in __init__ 
        self.update_camera_urls(camera_id) 
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyatmo/camera.py", line 166, in update_camera_urls 
        self.cameras[home_id][camera_id]["local_url"] = check_url( 
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyatmo/camera.py", line 162, in check_url 
        return resp.get("local_url") 
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

Logger: homeassistant.components.camera
Source: components/netatmo/data_handler.py:117
Integration: Kamera (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 15.53.26 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 15.53.26

Error while setting up netatmo platform for camera

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 199, in _async_setup_platform await asyncio.shield(task) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/camera.py", line 95, in async_setup_entry async_add_entities(await get_entities(), True) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/camera.py", line 54, in get_entities await data_handler.register_data_class( File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 149, in register_data_class await self.async_fetch_data( File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 117, in async_fetch_data self.data[data_class_entry] = await self.hass.async_add_executor_job( File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyatmo/camera.py", line 91, in __init__ self.update_camera_urls(camera_id) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyatmo/camera.py", line 166, in update_camera_urls self.cameras[home_id][camera_id]["local_url"] = check_url( File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyatmo/camera.py", line 162, in check_url return resp.get("local_url") AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

Ok, thanks. That is is fixed already and should be shipped in the next release.