Netatmo stopped working after 0.107.7

I’m seeing this in my log and none of my weather station values are working:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 178, in _async_setup_platform
    await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 442, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/sensor.py", line 146, in async_setup_entry
    async_add_entities(await hass.async_add_executor_job(get_entities), True)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/sensor.py", line 133, in get_entities
    dc_data = data_class(auth)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyatmo/home_coach.py", line 15, in __init__
    super(HomeCoachData, self).__init__(authData, urlReq=_GETHOMECOACHDATA_REQ)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyatmo/weather_station.py", line 24, in __init__
    resp = self.authData.post_request(url=self.urlReq)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyatmo/auth.py", line 158, in post_request
    f"{resp.status_code} - "
pyatmo.exceptions.ApiError: 403 - Forbidden - Application does not have the good scope rights (13) when accessing 'https://api.netatmo.com/api/gethomecoachsdata'

Did you use configuration.yaml or HA Cloud link when you activated the integration?
Did the integration work before or just stopped working?

It was working fine until recently and I activated it under Configuration/Integrations I also have my client_id and secret in the configuration.yaml file.

Please remove and readd the integration and let me know if this helps. It sounds like the token update might have gone wrong.

Apparently the Netatmo API runs on Azure which might have some difficulties in the European data centres due to the high demand since the Corona outbreak.

Yes that seems to have fixed it, thank you!

1 Like

Had the same problem recently, tried deleting and re-adding the integration and am stuck on this:

Could it still be the Azure stuff? It’s been over a month since this was mentioned…

I’m facing the same issue, that the integration suddenly stops working, if I reboot HA. I deleted the integration and tried to re-add but it doesn’t work as I get the same error with Nabu Casa.
I’m running 0.108.8.

Just tried and tried and tried. Finally it worked again. Not sure for how long.
How can this be Azure related?

I’m having the exact same problem as Henry. It’s not Azure related.

I’m using the weather station, setup via integrations page, have never had any config for it in config.yaml. It works for a few days then just stops working, i stop getting values.

I remove integration, re-add and have to do this many times, i get the " Oops… an error occured" from Nabu Casa. Eventually it will reauthenticate then work for a few days-

Happy to provide any debug information required.

I’ll investigate this ASAP.

1 Like

Seems fine now, thanks!

1 Like