Netatmo stopped working in 109.0 beta

After upgrading from version 108 to the 109 beta I have lost the ability to set up the netatmo weather station.

Ports 80 and 443 are open on my router, I have confirmed that the Client ID and Client Secrets match the website and have also made sure that my netatmo webhook hasn’t been banned. So I think I’ve met the basic requirements for making Netatmo work but I’m still having difficulty.

I have tried removing netatmo from my config file, rebooting my system and adding netatmo back to the configuration file and then adding the Netatmo integration, but after selecting Configuration.yaml as my authentication method I get a new browser page with the following message.

“Missing code or state parameter in http://192.168.1.103:8123/auth/external/callback?error=redirect_uri_mismatch&state=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJmbG93X2lkIjoiZjM1YWI2YTg1Njg4NGRlNmIyMWJkMzg4Yzc2YjRjOWIifQ._U61a-Z1BTsJwK6dSstgWcgrYTJzKMOcFfQQgFc59UE

I have seen a similar message to this in older versions of Home Assistant so I’m wondering if a previously fixed issue has come back.

Nor is it working in 108.9

Working without issues in 0.108.9.
There was some issue introduced with 0.108 regarding connecting to Netatmo web via HA Cloud (not sure if this was resolved and if so if it requires or not reconfiguration of integration). Anyhow you can find more about this and solution here: Weird Netatmo behavior (perhaps not HA related)

1 Like

Deleting and adding back the integration fixed everything. Thanks!

1 Like

No such luck here. I’ve cleaned out everything, even my automations that referenced any of the netatmo components. I did just notice that I no longer have a third party app for Home assistant on the netatmo site, I’m not sure how that happened or how to get it back. I would appreciate some guidance if anyone can help me. I feel kind of foolish because it was working, and then I tried to “make things better”.

• Remove netatmo from Integrations
  • Add manually your specific configuration to configuration.yaml:
netatmo:
  client_id: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  client_secret: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • restart HA
  • add netatmo integration from Integrations
  • when prompted select yaml configuration, not ha cloud
  • at this stage you should be directed to my.netatmo.com and being asked to grant access rights to your weather station for ha
  • done…

…at least this is the theory :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been trying those steps since yesterday and it just worked now. It might have been the removal of the entities from my automations or it may be the new webhook I created on Netatmo this morning, I don’t know at this point. But you seem to have the magic touch. :mage:

Thanks so much for your help.

1 Like

heh, that’s why my father in law hates me :crazy_face:

1 Like