Netatmo Thermostat - disappeared

Starting today afternoon (European time) all my netatmo thermostats are gone from HA (2021.4).
If I remove everything and I try to add Netatmo again I get only the Netatmo Wheather Station but not the thermostats.
Netatmo Energy App works fine and all the thermostats are fine.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? It looks to me that it is a Netatmo server problem.

Bye
Marco

3 Likes

I’m seeing the same thing after upgrading to 2021.5.0. I removed and added the integration but nothing climate related is being installed as part of the integration.

Sounds to me like it’s a Netatmo server side issue as opposed to Home Assistant.

1 Like

same here …

2 Likes

It vanished for me still before upgrading to 5.0 so definitely Netatmo problem (tried resetting api keys, didn’t help)

2 Likes

Same issue here today after updating HA to 2021.5.0. The Energy app from Netatmo works fine, I can access my thermostats and radiator valves, but nothing seen by HA.
The integration said there was 5 devices (2 thermostats, 3 valves), but none available. I tried to remove and reinstall the integration, but now it doesn’t see the entities anymore.

I also tried by removing the Netatmo integration, revoking the HA access in my Netatmo account, and restart HA server, then add integration again and grant access again. But it doesn’t help.

Dev will work on that issue, seems it comes from changes in Netatmo dev portal.

1 Like

Hi @adrien.b,

thanks for the info, we’ll wait for a fix then.

A fix will land in 2021.5.1

5 Likes

Confirmed, my thermostats and valves are back online in HA 2021.5.1 :+1:

I confim that my climate entities are back with 2021.5.1, but the battery level attribute is still missing.
Anyone has the same problem?

Same here, level battery attribute for all my 4 netatmo valves is missing.

Battery and schedule is fixed locally. Just waiting for the upstream release.

grafik

1 Like

Seems like the battery_level attribute is gone after 2012.12.0 upgrade …

Actually it was replaced by a dedicated battery sensor. Looks like I forgot to mark it as a breaking change.

1 Like