Network share on Frigate HASSOS with nabucasa(SSL) and Proxmox LXC container

I dont understant why docker not working. Try to figure it out. Try some google tutorial on how to run docker and debug the start afterwards it should work. btw you cant passthrough a GPU to a container :no_mouth:

Have you tryed to go through troubleshooting on the end of my first post?

yes but no way.

docker-compose isnโ€™t a recognize command.

and if i use another command, i have this error:

root@FRIGATE:~/dockfrigate# docker-compose up -d frigate
unknown shorthand flag: 'd' in -d
See 'docker --help'.

Usage:  docker [OPTIONS] COMMAND

docker-compose is a Docker CLI plugin

Options:
      --config string      Location of client config files (default
                           "/root/.docker")
  -c, --context string     Name of the context to use to connect to the daemon
                           (overrides DOCKER_HOST env var and default context
                           set with "docker context use")
  -D, --debug              Enable debug mode
  -H, --host list          Daemon socket(s) to connect to
  -l, --log-level string   Set the logging level
                           ("debug"|"info"|"warn"|"error"|"fatal") (default "info")
      --tls                Use TLS; implied by --tlsverify
      --tlscacert string   Trust certs signed only by this CA (default
                           "/root/.docker/ca.pem")
      --tlscert string     Path to TLS certificate file (default
                           "/root/.docker/cert.pem")
      --tlskey string      Path to TLS key file (default "/root/.docker/key.pem")
      --tlsverify          Use TLS and verify the remote

Management Commands:
  completion                 generate the autocompletion script for the specified shell
  compose                    Docker Compose

Run 'docker COMMAND --help' for more information on a command.

To get more help with docker, check out our guides at https://docs.docker.com/go/guides/

So i have tried also:

root@FRIGATE:~/dockfrigate# docker run docker-compose.yml
Unable to find image 'docker-compose.yml:latest' locally
docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for docker-compose.yml, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied.
See 'docker run --help'.

Have you checked that the docker daemon is running? show me
journalctl -xe

Linux NUC-i3 5.11.22-1-pve #1 SMP PVE 5.11.22-2 (Fri, 02 Jul 2021 16:22:45 +0200) x86_64
Sep 10 09:46:32 FRIGATE systemd[1]: systemd-tmpfiles-clean.service: Consumed 9ms CPU time.
-- Subject: Resources consumed by unit runtime
-- Defined-By: systemd
-- Support: https://www.debian.org/support
-- 
-- The unit systemd-tmpfiles-clean.service completed and consumed the indicated resources.
Sep 10 10:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[878]: pam_unix(cron:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Sep 10 10:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[879]: (root) CMD (   cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)
Sep 10 10:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[878]: pam_unix(cron:session): session closed for user root
Sep 10 11:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[882]: pam_unix(cron:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Sep 10 11:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[883]: (root) CMD (   cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)
Sep 10 11:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[882]: pam_unix(cron:session): session closed for user root
Sep 10 12:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[885]: pam_unix(cron:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Sep 10 12:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[886]: (root) CMD (   cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)
Sep 10 12:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[885]: pam_unix(cron:session): session closed for user root
Sep 10 13:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[889]: pam_unix(cron:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Sep 10 13:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[890]: (root) CMD (   cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)
Sep 10 13:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[889]: pam_unix(cron:session): session closed for user root
Sep 10 13:36:50 FRIGATE dockerd[349]: time="2021-09-10T13:36:50.865825158Z" level=error msg="Not continuing with pull after error: errors:\ndenied: requested access to the resource is denied\nunauthorized: authentication required\n"
Sep 10 13:36:50 FRIGATE dockerd[349]: time="2021-09-10T13:36:50.866773973Z" level=info msg="Ignoring extra error returned from registry: unauthorized: authentication required"
Sep 10 14:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[920]: pam_unix(cron:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Sep 10 14:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[921]: (root) CMD (   cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)
Sep 10 14:15:01 FRIGATE CRON[920]: pam_unix(cron:session): session closed for user root

requested access to the resource is denied\nunauthorized: authentication required
Yeah thats mean something with permission. You need to follow some google guide to make it work and then go back to my tutorial