New install hassOS on RPI

As far as I know, secrets.yaml will be included automatically, there is no “integration” or “component” secrets that needs to be involved / set up.

Not that I have any idea, what is going wrong with this install on Pi4, but secrets I do know, because I made that mistake a while ago myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes, it’s also than I understand from this topic Secrets.yaml not working - #4 by mehuman but it no work :worried:

I’ll tested with the real login and password (without secrets.yaml) for test…

So the first error is gone? Good. :slight_smile:

Next, remove the integrations that don’t work from your Integrations and / or .yaml files, so we can start fresh with one at a time.

Afterwards restart HA or better the whole Pi and let’s see, what error messages come up then. If nothing fancy comes up, start with the next integration, e.g. enedis.

After setting it up, restart HA again, and see, what errors come up. You get the idea. If something happens doing this, come back here and report. :slight_smile: :wink:

Ok, I,ll remove the four integrations in the first time

1. remove all integrations module [done]
  2. clean configuration.yaml and secrets.yaml [done]
  3. reboot HassOS [done]

After the reboot, 0 issue in the log “developer tools>logs”

I return in Configuration > Integrations and search “ENEDIS linky” and I complete my mail and password account and valid but I have the error yet

2020-05-12 21_54_03-Configuration - Home Assistant

My credential has verify and work it (https://mon-compte-client.enedis.fr/)

Yeah, it’s a good start, but unfortunately you have choosen one integration, that doesn’t seem to work correctly right now… Take a look here for an answer of the developer:

I’d suggest to take a closer look to the linked Github repository to monitor for the change to happen, so the integration will work again. Sorry. :wink:

So, up to the next, synology_dsm. How does this work out? :slight_smile:

Ok, but about this issue topic : Login error: Please check your username/password. · Issue #28 · Pirionfr/pyLinky · GitHub it is closed since 6 days.

Otherwise, good news yesterday I have configure the “Freebox” integrations with success ! My first integration.
2020-05-13 11_22_59-Configuration - Home Assistant
In reality, I hadn’t used the good value “host :” in the json file http://mafreebox.freebox.fr/api_version
“api_domain : yourFBname.fbxos.fr” and not “host :” value. It’s differente.
Now work it

Next integration → synology_dsm

One question : When I configure a integration by user interface, can we find the configuration in a file ? for check it.

Configuration is not in yaml. It is in JSON and inside a hidden directory called .storage. You should not attempt to modify this file while the system is running and if you incorrectly modify the file while the system is off, HA will not start properly.

ok, don’t touch

Today, I have reconfigure integration “synology_dsm” and that work it :star_struck:
initial issue : bad port ssl

NISSAN leaf
error log:
2020-05-13 22:21:01 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] while parsing a block collection
in “/config/configuration.yaml”, line 16, column 3
expected , but found ‘?’
in “/config/configuration.yaml”, line 19, column 3
2020-05-13 22:21:01 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Failed to parse configuration.yaml: while parsing a block collection
in “/config/configuration.yaml”, line 16, column 3
expected , but found ‘?’
in “/config/configuration.yaml”, line 19, column 3. Activating safe mode

You have borked your configuration.yaml. Fix it. :smiley:

See, as I said, it will take it’s time, but it will work. :wink:

Yep, the issue is closed, the underlying library is already fix, but for what I can see in the home assistant repository, it is already in the dev branch, but not in master. So you have to wait for one of the next releases of HA, where this is fixed. But that will not take long, as it is already fixed in the dev branch. :slight_smile:

And as @flamingm0e said, in line 16 of your configuration.yaml seems to be an error. :slight_smile: If this is a password line, you should put ' around the password, to mask special characters like ?.

Thank you very much for your help

to follow therefore …

Ok, I’ll check. If I use " instead of ’ it’s good also ?

You’re welcome, it’s always nice to see things work out. :slight_smile:

Yepp, as long as you use the same type of quotes at the beginning and at the end. :wink:
It is also dependent, if you have one type of quote in your password, then you need to use the other one to surround it. If in doubt, simply use double quotes around and remove all quotes from the password itself. :slight_smile:

@paddy0174 : I understand

My configuration.yaml file currently.

# Configure a default setup of Home Assistant (frontend, api, etc)
default_config:

# Uncomment this if you are using SSL/TLS, running in Docker container, etc.
# http:
#   base_url: example.duckdns.org:8123

group: !include groups.yaml
automation: !include automations.yaml
script: !include scripts.yaml
scene: !include scenes.yaml

# Text to speech
tts:
  - platform: google_translate

nissan_leaf:
  - username: '[email protected]'
    password: 'MyPassword'
    region: 'NE'

and I have also a error message

2020-05-14 14:14:46 ERROR (SyncWorker_19) [pycarwings2.pycarwings2] carwings error INVALID PARAMS: -2010
2020-05-14 14:14:47 ERROR (SyncWorker_19) [homeassistant.components.nissan_leaf] An unknown error occurred while connecting to Nissan: <class ‘pycarwings2.pycarwings2.CarwingsError’>

One at a time, so in configuration.yaml you are indented to much. The Nissan leaf component doesn’t work with " - ", see:

# Configure a default setup of Home Assistant (frontend, api, etc)
default_config:

# Uncomment this if you are using SSL/TLS, running in Docker container, etc.
# http:
#   base_url: example.duckdns.org:8123

group: !include groups.yaml
automation: !include automations.yaml
script: !include scripts.yaml
scene: !include scenes.yaml

# Text to speech
tts:
  - platform: google_translate

nissan_leaf:
  username: '[email protected]'
  password: 'MyPassword'
  region: 'NE'

Note the indentation and the missing " - " in front of username, password and region. :slight_smile:

How many indent for “username”, “password”, “region” ?

I corrected it in my post above. :slight_smile: Two indents, no hyphen. Look here: